Do you want to work with an innovative, dynamic and forward thinking firm which puts its employees at the forefront of its strategy?
Do you thrive when it comes to Customer Success and want to further your career within this space?
Do you want to work within the lucrative Fintech B2B data SaaS space?
If so, this could be the PERFECT role for you!
Our client is a leading B2B SaaS provider to the Financial Markets who is currently seeking a Customer Success Specialist to join their New York office.
You will play a key role in developing and broadening relationships with our end users to support this rapidly growing business.
You will act as the main point of contact for existing clients and work closely with the sales/ product specialist teams to maximize the experience for your end users.
You will be a high energy individual with a passion for helping others.
You will thrive off learning in a fast-paced environment and really own your role by taking charge and communicating with senior stakeholders at huge global financial institutions!
· Onboarding new clients and ensuring technology is seamlessly integrated into their existing workflows.
· Broadening existing client relationships
· Collaborating with the sales team to upsell opportunities within your accounts
· Identify flagging accounts and work to formulate a strategy to keep them on board
· Maintain consistent communication with clients
· Utilize internal systems to monitor and analyze client usage
· Bachelor's degree required preferably in finance or economics preferred
· 2+ years experience of strengthening client relationships to promote product adoption and maximize end user experience
· 2+ years B2B SaaS experience within the financial data market.
· Strong written and verbal communication skills and ability to effectively interact with key stakeholders
Salary for this position is in the range of $85,000 - $90,000 + plenty of scope for progression and development. This is just the start!
If you are interested in learning more, apply now and iopa Solutions will connect with you to discuss in greater detail!