DealHub.io is looking for a Customer Success Manager in The US. The CSM will be responsible for customer onboarding, support, post-sales, renewals, and expansions. The ideal candidate will be as passionate about DealHub solutions as they are about providing an exceptional experience for every customer.
What you will be doing:
- Serve as the trusted point of contact for customers, beginning from the point of sale and extending through onboarding, project success, and renewals.
- The Customer success manager will be responsible for all aspects of the DealHub on-boarding process (Plan, Design, and Delivery)
- Proactively engage accounts to ensure that DealHub’s full functionality and offerings are being leveraged, maximizing the value of each customer’s subscription
- Establish a trusted advisor relationship with customers, handling overall responsibility for managing the customer relationship from end to end once the sale has been completed.
- Actively update customers on product updates and DealHub’s product roadmap
- Establish relationships with key customer stakeholders to drive further product adoption.
- 5+ years of direct customer advocacy and engagement experience in post-sales support
- Experienced with Enterprise customers' relationships
- Proven experience with SaaS platforms
- Comfortable leading workshop and training sessions
- Experience in Sales processes and Customer Relationship Management (CRM) – preferred
- Technical skills for guiding customers through technical processes.
- Ability to understand customer requirements and identify upsell and cross-sell opportunities
- Experience in an enterprise solution sales environment and ability to partner with account executives
- Excellent interpersonal communication skills, self-learning, analytical, problem-solving, and ability to work under pressure
- Experience with CPQ tools (an advantage)
- English as mother tongue level is a must