Sensor Tower cultivates responsibly sourced market intelligence that provides visibility into the trends shaping the global digital economy. Our customers use these insights to help them make better business decisions.
As a Sales Director, Gaming & Gambling (individual contributor) you will identify and maximize business growth opportunities with new gaming & gambling prospects. Your role involves taking responsibility for growing market penetration through strategic sales initiatives and close collaboration with cross-functional, internal teams to address the market challenges and opportunities. You will help our clients understand the mobile ecosystem better and help them make more informed business decisions with competitive analytics.
What you will do:
- Build strategic relationships with gaming & gambling clients and develop a thorough understanding of their business challenges
- Identify and close new customers within the gaming & igaming vertical
- Provide creative use cases for clients to improve their business by leveraging Sensor Tower datasets
- Empower top-tier game & gambling publishers and developers by utilizing Sensor Tower’s product suite to scale and distribute their apps, drive user engagement, and maximize their ROI
- Be an evangelist of the Sensor Tower platform at industry events around the world
- Contribute to the development of Sensor Tower’s comprehensive suite of app intelligence products
What you can bring:
- Ability to grasp complex data structures, investigate them, model them, and present them
- Ability to present complex data solution in a clear and concise manner to a variety of audiences, including non-technical
- Experience communicating with and selling to senior and executive leadership
- Prior experience selling to gaming publishers and/or strong interest in learning about the gaming & igaming industry
- Ability to hunt new business along with managing & growing an install base of enterprise customers
- Demonstrated experience managing complex sales cycles and negotiating win-win agreements through value based selling
- Self-starting attitude, great written and verbal communication skills, and attention to detail
- Strong understanding of the mobile app ecosystem
- Experience in SaaS, media & entertainment, and/or B2C technology companies is preferred
- Strong proficiency with spreadsheet technologies(MS Excel, Google Spreadsheet)
- Insatiable thirst for knowledge + learning
Interested? Let's get a conversation started!