Our staffing agency represents a privately-held Value-Added-Reseller (VAR) that was just named to the 2022 Top 100 VARs list in the ERP / Accounting SaaS space and has been profitably operating for more than 20 years.
This 300-employee, self-funded company, which has more than 6,000 active clients globally, is seeking Sales Development Reps (SDRs) to prospect into and build relationships with prospects across all industries and markets within the public, private, and government sectors.
Software has redefined businesses, from transaction management and inventory control to sales and marketing, so choosing the right solutions and the right technology provider is crucial to making the most out of your investments.
As one of the largest business application software consultants to the mid-market, Net at Work offers our clients the range of solutions, industry experience, and technical skills they need to out-pace the competition. Our ROI-minded teams analyze your current processes, systems, and architecture to develop solutions that are tailored to your industry and organization.
* Individual contributor role, working from our office in the Raleigh, NC metro area (Cary, NC).
* $45k base, $70k OTE. Variable comp based on total leads generated and the revenue your leads generate.
* You have 6 months or more in a sales or customer success role and are passionate about sales.
* You are able to maintain a positive attitude in the face of criticism, rejection, or failure.
* Excellent time management and organizational skills are required.
* You think strategically and put your plan into action.
* Experience with a CRM (especially Microsoft Dynamics) is a plus but not required.
* Company has recently added some high-powered executives to the senior leadership team.
* “Executives set the company culture and live it by example. Intracompany communication is very good.”
* SDR leader is a veteran who has a strong history of professional development for his SDRs.
* Outstanding Cigna benefits: medical, dental, vision; HSA; 401(k; strong PTO program.
* They have 100+ YouTube videos, and they consistently post case studies, white papers, and blog entries.
Official Job Description
This is a great opportunity to participate in Sales Professional Development program that will develop and prepare you for other sales roles growing your role and responsibilities.
In this role, you will be responsible for developing and qualifying revenue opportunities to support our Outside Sales team. You will generate new business opportunities to fuel different business units’ pipelines by conducting cold calling and lead nurturing activities.
This individual will be engaging prospective customers to better understand their needs, driving new business opportunities, and building a solid pipeline of qualified leads for our Account Executives. This position reports to the Manager of Business Development working closely with business unit leadership and sales leadership.
· Prospect and develop leads (outbound cold calls) and qualifying leads (incoming calls/web inquiries, etc.) utilizing the phone/email/and other sources.
· Work and refine call cadences to increase contact and qualification rates.
· Generate 75 – 100 outbound calls per day using predefined call lists with assistance from Marketing, meeting and exceeding lead generation quotas as assigned. Responsible for effectively managing and successfully executing call campaigns as directed by your manager and the management team including follow-up and on-demand generation activities.
· Consistently meet outbound contact lead turnover and follow-up requirements including the qualification and pass off to the appropriate team members.
· Establish account presence, build trust with contacts quickly meeting various KPIs on Lead Quantity, Quality, Revenue, Turnover, and follow-up.
· Work with account executives to ensure the smooth transition of information and feedback from generated leads.
· Create, maintain, and utilize the CRM (Microsoft Dynamics) to document all activities on both current and future customers maximizing opportunity potential.
· Bachelor's degree from a four-year College or University; or the equivalent of three years related industry or call center (outbound) experience. Both education and experience will be considered ideal.
· Previous BDR/SDR/Inside Sales a plus but not necessary.
· Strong knowledge of technology products and services, an understanding of lead data and CRM systems.
· Experience building relationships that garner trust over the phone and by email with professionals at all levels leading to a greater number of qualified leads.
· Ability to connect with prospects, excellent communication, and interpersonal communication skills.
· Ability to learn new software (features and benefits) quickly.
· Highly organized, self-directed business style, with strong ability to prioritize and interact effectively with all levels of management and other employees.
· High level of enthusiasm, a strong work ethic, and highly self-motivated.
· Hungry yet humble with a desire to learn.
· Ability to collaborate in a “win as a team” environment including celebrating successes and offering collaborative advice to others within the team.
· Highly motivated and professional, with excellent communication and interpersonal skills
Competencies and Core Values:
· Problem Solver – Smart, analytical, inquisitive, knowledge-seeker that thrives on a challenge
· Promise Keeper – Place a high value on keeping our word and doing the right thing. Demonstrate honesty, integrity, and commitment
· Collaborative Integrator – Team player, unifier, relationship-oriented, win-win seeker, exemplify the concept of relationships through trust and unity
· Driven Intrapreneur – Exceed goals using independent creative thinking, optimism, self-confidence, and a can-do attitude
· Inspiring Coach – Help employees, clients, and partners using knowledge, expertise, experience, and situational fluency