Sales Account Executive (Great Lakes Region)
ShotSpotter is looking for a passionate Sales Account Executive. We are looking for a highly motivated individual with high emotional intelligence who is coachable and a team player. This individual will be responsible for selling our solutions. The ideal candidate will have strong verbal and written communication skills. Prior public safety sales experience is preferred, but willing to also consider candidates with military and enforcement experience in which they had a role requiring strong communication skills.
- Generate leads, prospects, opportunities, and close business with all new accounts in the territory
- Sell existing accounts, prospects, or leads in a designated territory
- Achieve annual quota
- Manage forecast and pipeline within the territory
- Work closely with corresponding Territory Sales Directors
- Provide status and detailed reporting as requested by senior management on all accounts, opportunities, leads, proposals, and other pertinent information
- Manage all government funding, grant, budget, or other processes with all accounts or opportunities to ensure complete funding for prospective business
- Participate with the rest of the company in non-sales activity as requested by management, including but not limited to specific tactical marketing collateral contributions, participation at industry or related events, involvement in company events, participation in demonstrations, etc
- Significant travel within the territory, including client visits and trade shows
- Up to 75%travel
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Strong, practical problem-solving skills and analytical ability
- Effective and professional written and verbal communication skills
- Prior Public Safety sales experience is highly desirable
- Intermediate proficiency in SalesForce.com is highly desirable
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience required
Location (Great Lakes Region)
Note: The Company reserves the exclusive right in its sole discretion to modify, adjust, delete, add, or otherwise change the above at any time.
ShotSpotter provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, ShotSpotter complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
ShotSpotter expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, genetic information, disability, or veteran status. Improper interference with the ability of ShotSpotter’s employees to perform their job duties may result in discipline up to and including discharge.
If you are an individual with a disability and require a reasonable accommodation to complete any part of the application process, or are limited in the ability or unable to access or use this online application process and need an alternative method for applying, you may contact ShotSpotter at +1.510.794.3183 or firstname.lastname@example.org for assistance.