***This position is not a Software Development Engineering Role***
Become a Part of the CivicEye Team
Headquartered in Charlotte, North Carolina, CivicEye delivers modern, easy-to-use cloud software (SaaS – Software as a Service) for communities and law enforcement that helps to save lives and increase security. The company combines a deep understanding of public safety with an unrivaled technology platform, bringing robust solutions to law enforcement, prosecutors, and courts across the country.
CivicEye is experiencing explosive growth at its headquarters in beautiful Midtown Charlotte, adjacent to Uptown Charlotte. In conjunction with that growth, the company is looking for a fun, energetic, and multi-dimensional Solutions Engineer.
As a Solutions Engineer, you will be required to conduct discovery calls with our trained sales representatives, draft and deliver presentations, demonstrate the features of company products, and create customized software solutions for the client. To ensure success as a Solutions Engineer, you should have in-depth knowledge of software systems, a passion for creating world-class solutions offerings, and high-level communications skills. Again, this is not a Software Development Engineering position.
We value individuals who are agile, creative, exceptional communicators, GRIT, and have a track record of success and advancement.
Who You Will Work With
In this role, you will support Operations and be an integral part of the team.
What You Will Do
- Conducting client discovery calls with sales representatives in the pre-and post-sale process
- Meeting with clients to discuss their software and business process needs
- Strategizing with the sales team to align prospect and customer needs with CivicEye platform functionality and product roadmap
- Drafting and delivering presentations on targeted products
- Providing post-installation follow-ups to review alignment on the delivered product with specifications to apply lessons learned to the Discovery process
- Developing relationships and maintaining customer relations
- Supporting the sales team with all technical related queries
- Travel up to 50%
What Will You Bring
- High-level communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to create big-picture software solutions
- Ability to present ideas in a clean, user-friendly way
- Attention to detail
- Public Safety or Criminal Justice experience a plus
- Ability to build relationships and deliver outstanding service
- Solid time management and organizational skills with a proven ability to handle multiple projects at once
- Demonstrated ability to self-manage and multi-task
What We Provide
At CivicEye, we celebrate our differences in an inclusive workplace designed to support the things that make us individuals. CivicEye is proud to be an equal opportunity employer, and we strongly encourage candidates from all different backgrounds and identities to apply. Each new hire allows us to bring in a fresh new perspective to further diversify our company for the benefit of our employees, products, and our community.
Equity Participation Opportunities, Performance Bonus Opportunities, Parental Leave, Employee Assistance Program, Paid time off (PTO), Floating Holidays, R&R Days, Volunteer Time Off, Medical, Dental, Health Care Flex Spending, Voluntary Disability, Voluntary Life, Performance Bonus, Hybrid work schedule, and Culture as a Currency.
Free or discounted access to fitness programs, financial coaching, continuing education and more.
Do work that matters and makes a positive impact on millions of lives.
How You Will Achieve Results
Competency Profile: Individual Contributor
- Building Customer Loyalty
- Managing Work
- Contributing to Team Success
- Effective Oral and Written Communication
- Continuous Learning
- Initiating Action
- High Work Standards
- High Visibility to Executive Leadership Team
- Supports all organizational functions, Sales, Engineering, Marketing, Finance, and People Operations
- Sitting and standing for prolonged periods of time
- Ability to lift or carry up to 20lbs at a time
- Ability to work seamlessly in both office and remote work environments
- Able to travel up to 50%
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this classification. They are not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required of personnel so classified.