- Troubleshoot and test servers based on the most current x86 architecture; main focus is working with the Fremont manufacturing site.
- Evaluate and validate new products and technologies as it pertains to the company’s product line.
- Analyze information to determine hardware change and/or issues based on our customer’s requirements and configurations.
- Work to continuously improve AMAX’s products and processes by actively participating with QA, Product Management and Production.
Education and Experience
- · B.S. in Electronics or related technical field.
- · New graduate with interests in server product & technology are welcomed
- · Related experiences in the server industry is highly preferred.
- · Basic knowledge of latest x86 server architectures including compute, storage, and network.
- · Linux skill and scripting languages and command-line tools is preferred.
Compensation: Salary, health insurance, life insurance, vacation, personal/sick leave, and 401(k) plans.
This position is located on-site in Fremont, CA