Regional Sales Director
Manhattan, New York
Paycor empowers leaders to develop winning teams. Our Human Capital Management (HCM) software modernizes every aspect of People Management from the way you recruit, onboard, develop, pay, and retain employees. Best of all? Our team is growing, and there’s never been a better time to join! If you love to Think Big, Dream Big, Compete to Win, and thrive in a fast-paced environment, we want to hear from you!Job Summary
The Regional Sales Director is responsible for building and developing a high-performing Sales team within a defined territory to drive revenue growth and to achieve sales quotas. He or she develops business plans to aggressively grow the territory. He or she also recruits top talent, actively coaches performance, and provides on-going learning and development opportunities to sales professionals.Essential Duties And Responsibilities
- Communicate Paycor sales vision, business plans, and organizational updates to the Sales team.
- Develop a territory plan for reliably delivering quota and for expanding in the region.
- Build partnerships with channel partners to capture business referrals.
- Execute marketing plans to develop local referenceable clients and increase brand awareness.
- Recruit, interview, and select talent to build a high-performing Sales team.
- Manage the performance and professional development of sales executives.
- Develop individual business plans for sales executives to ensure their selling success.
- Ensure Sales team alignment with Paycor sales processes, practices, and policies.
- Participate in weekly training on Paycor products, process, and selling techniques.
- Analyze sales activity and results to direct individual performance and to provide input to senior management reporting.
- Represent Paycor in the community to enhance business relationships and to increase brand awareness.
- Ensure ethical business practices.
- Other duties as assigned.
Paycor Total Rewards
- 3-5 years’ experience leading a high-performing sales team
- Proven track record of delivering sales team results and growing a market
- Demonstrated ability to coach and develop sales talent
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- 4 year business degree
We are proud to provide best-in-class benefits delivering a personal and professional experience that meets you where it matters most - the well-being of you and your loved ones.Highlights Include
- A flexible virtual-first work philosophy
- An initial equity award in Restricted Stock Units (RSUs) for all new Associates and on-going award opportunities to participate in the value created through Paycor's growth
- 401(k) with $.65 match for every dollar contributed up to 6% of eligible pay
- Generous paid time off in addition to 10 paid holidays (including YOUR Holiday to celebrate a day or holiday you hold special)
- Three medical plan options – including a $0 cost option and travel & lodging support to ensure access to medical care
- Paid leave for birth parents, non-birth parents, elder caregivers, and military support
- Sabbatical opportunities for tenured Associates
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan, which enables you to buy PYCR stock at a 15% discount
- Inclusive and accessible Employee Assistance Program (EAP) to help with everyday challenges
We also offer competitive compensation determined by each individual's relevant experience, skills, and education. We anticipate the base pay for this position to be between $125,000-$185,000. In addition to base pay, Paycor Associates are eligible for either a performance-based annual bonus or commission, depending on their position. If your desired salary falls outside of these rates, we hope you'll still apply as there may be other positions that better align.
For more information about our total rewards, please visit www.mypaycorbenefits.com .