Our staffing firm represents a privately held FinTech company that has a $500 million+ valuation and is backed by Goldman Sachs, Visa, Mastercard, and Sallie Mae.
This 250-employee, Series E firm ($544 million in funding), which was just named to the 2022 FinTech 250 by CBInsights, is seeking an Enterprise Account Executive to close $1 million+ software and services deals with FinTech firms.
This is a remote role.
Through a digital-first, mobile-centric, highly configurable credit card solution, our client is powering the future of fintech.
Using machine learning and alternative data, they partner with universities, associations, financial institutions, fintechs, and modern consumer brands to develop, rapidly deploy and power white-label and co-branded credit card programs for any audience.
* Individual contributor, working from your home office.
* $120k to $200k base, commensurate with previous quota achievement. $250k+ OTE.
* Meaningful equity, 401(k), subsidized healthcare benefits, tuition assistance, and electronics allowance included.
* You must have at least 3 years selling Mid-Market- and Enterprise-sized solutions to a variety of FinTech and Crypto companies. You will close deals with companies like those on these lists:
* Our team selling approach is wildly successful and a core value. Lone wolves will not be a strong cultural fit here.
* Experience selling a SaaS or data solution in and around the credit space is strongly preferred.
* You can expect 80% of your leads to come from inbound sources (demand-gen plus lead-gen); you are an expert in methodically managing and closing a large pipeline of opportunities.
* Our financial backers come from the financial services arena and will use their network to help you penetrate your accounts.
* 3.2 Glassdoor rating, 59% Approve CEO, 54% Recommend to Friend.
* One employee says: “Collaborative; progressive; they care for employees.”
* Head of Sales is a humble player-coach with a Harvard MBA and previous experience at Zest AI, Amazon, and Yahoo.
* Our solution replaces legacy tech; our value proposition is fresh and there is already budget for the purchase.
Official Job Description
About the product:
Through a digital-first, mobile-centric, highly configurable credit card solution, we are powering the future of fintech. Using machine learning and alternative data, we partner with universities, associations, financial institutions, fintechs, and modern consumer brands to develop, rapidly deploy and power white-label and co-branded credit card programs for any audience.
We are a venture-backed fintech company whose investors include Goldman Sachs, Mastercard, Sallie Mae, Accel, Pelion Venture Partners, Aspect Ventures, and Mission Holdings.
About the role:
We are on a mission to modernize the credit card stack, and this experienced sales director will focus on selling our credit card platform to mid-tier banks and credit unions. This is an individual contributor role – prospect-to-close.
· Establish and maintain prospect relationships from C-level suite to lower levels at mid-tier banks and credit unions
· Build GTM plans for FinTech and Crypto companies. You will close deals with companies like those on these lists:
· Manage pipeline and accurately reflect to the management team the probability of close
· 3+ years of selling fintech solutions.
· Experience selling to companies on the G2 lists above is strongly preferred.
· Preferred, experience selling credit products
· Be obsessed with sales qualifications and understanding the decision-making process and identifying the risks to a deal
· Demonstrated history of carrying and exceeding quota at a fintech company
· Ability to do presentations and conduct meetings with C-level executives