We are currently looking for a dynamic, high-energy, and driven professionals to join and build out the GlobalData sales team.
As a Junior Account Executive you will be at the forefront of GlobalData’s expansion strategy and supporting top-of-funnel initiatives with your outreach efforts to prospective clients. You will be our brand ambassador and first touch point with prospects, educating them about the power that our market intelligence tools provide in conjunction with their overall business development strategy.
GlobalData offers a supportive environment where you will be provided the necessary training, resources and outstanding leadership to take your career to the next level. We are a growing company and looking for talented individuals to help continue this success.
· Mentor under a supervisor to learn and develop inside B2B sales skills with warm and cold leads along with outreach cadence strategies.
· Proactively develop sales opportunities within the various industries
· Build a strong pipeline of qualified opportunities on a consistent basis
· Maintain accurate and timely top-of-funnel forecast while staying aligned with expected KPI’s that are kept up to date for tracking purposes in Salesforce.
· Generate leads and engage with prospects through phone calls, emailing, social media networking and other forms of online prospecting.
· Establish and maintain a positive working relationship with all colleagues and potential customers.
· Competitive, persistent, and ambitious sales nature with a desire to win
· Time management: ability to multi-task, prioritize, and manage time effectively while executing tasks in a proficient manner.
· Ability to foster new relationships
· High energy and positive attitude
· Exceptional verbal and written communication skills and attention to detail.
· Experience in sales internship and/or prior professional experience is a plus (extra points for SaaS).
Compensation and Benefits
· High growth, ambitious environment that offers unlimited opportunities for success
· Collaborative, entrepreneurial environment that will offer personal and professional development
· Competitive base salary plus OTE and attractive, uncapped commission structure
· Generous vacation policy
· Company sponsored Life insurance, AD&D, STD, and LTD
· 401k Match
We believe strongly in the value of diversity and creating supportive, inclusive environments where our colleagues can succeed. As such, GlobalData is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. GlobalData is determined to ensure that no applicant or employee receives less favorable treatment on the grounds of gender, age, disability, religion, belief, sexual orientation, marital status, race, or is disadvantaged by conditions or requirements which cannot be shown to be justifiable.