Alacriti is a leading financial technology company with a comprehensive money movement and payments services platform, dedicated to helping our clients accelerate their digital transformation. Built on a flexible, cloud-native framework, our array of solutions allow clients to deliver the money movement experiences and payments innovation that today’s users demand, while seamlessly integrating with their internal infrastructures. Learn more about Alacriti.
Roles and Responsibilities
We are seeking a Business Development Representative (BDR) to join our Marketing team. This individual will be highly motivated to create quality sales leads. The BDR’s responsibilities will be to research prospective customers, create outreach and tailored calling strategies, and identify sales opportunities. As a BDR, you will conduct discovery conversations with potential customers, nurture these prospects and produce new business through inbound and outbound opportunities. The BDR will also conduct high level conversations with senior executives in prospect accounts to build trust and brand awareness and to accelerate growth.
- Collaborate and work closely with the Marketing team and Sales Representatives to develop and implement appropriate lead identification and prospecting strategies
- Maintain a self-starter attitude while creating outreach strategies for new lead generation methods
- Create and proactively manage the status and updates in the CRM platform, Salesforce
- Conduct high volume prospecting to advance and qualify leads through calls, emails, and social media
- Conduct needs and issues based qualification calls with specific prospects as assigned
- Consistently exceed individual weekly, monthly and quarterly goals, serving as a top contributor to overall sales pipeline generation
- Build rapport and trusting business relationships to collaboratively guide prospects through the buying journey.
- Work closely with marketing to support the Account Based Marketing (ABM) strategy to build personal relationships, earn trust, and inspire confidence in Alacriti’s products.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Communications or related area, required
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Familiarity with standard business software and CRM systems is a plus
- Executive presence and adaptive communication is a plus
- Strong prospecting skills with previous successful sales experience OR a strong desire to begin a sales career
- The ability and desire to work in a fast-paced, agile and challenging environment
- The desire to meet and exceed measurable performance goals
- Growth mindset with a highly coachable ambition to learn
- Has a competitive spirit and desire to win
- The ability to deal with and thrive on objections and rejection on a daily basis
- Highly motivated and results driven
- Able to work independently as well in a team environment