is a Series B company backed by $38M in venture capital from seasoned Silicon Valley investors like Threshold Ventures, Crosslink Capital, Uncork Capital, and Y Combinator, along with angel investors including Box co-founder Dylan Smith and Intercom co-founder Des Traynor.
We’re on a mission to create a fair and efficient financial services ecosystem — one that grants more access to “thin file” customers (who have traditionally been left behind) while keeping fraudsters out. Companies that use Inscribe are able to grow faster, reduce fraud, and serve more customers with a better experience.
It’s a lofty goal, but one that our team of kind, funny, and wildly talented people from across the globe are committed to. We put people first by fostering an environment that is inclusive of diverse backgrounds, encouraging a sustainable work-life balance, and ensuring our team members have the resources and support to grow. Plus, our work anniversary gifts can’t be beat: poems, portraits, and (yes, it’s true) custom crossword puzzles created in your honor.
What about our company values? We’re glad you asked:
- We’re builders: We create things that move society forward and let our work speak for itself.
- We’re here to win: We know where we’re going, and nothing will stop us from getting there.
- We’re kind: We’re human. We crave to understand others and to be understood.
- We have fun: We believe joy unlocks curiosity, creativity, and connection.
We work with some of the fastest-growing fintechs in the world, such as TripActions, Ramp, Bluevine, Shift, and more. While we’re a remote-first company, we have HQs in San Francisco and Dublin, Ireland.The Opportunity
Inscribe is looking for an experienced Account Executive to drive every stage of the sales process from discovery to close. You will be an integral member of the team, leading the growth of our new business by closing some of the top financial services companies that include traditional banks, fintechs, payment and emerging financial services companies globally. You will also have a hand in developing creative sales strategies/models and directly impacting our revenue.Responsibilities
- Manage and grow a sales pipeline for Inscribe’s mid to large customers
- Understand our customer needs and requirements and act as a trusted business advisor
- Focus on building and refining your sales motion and always striving for predictability
- Create custom demonstrations, tailored and unique to client needs
- Be the voice of the customer to cross-functional partners, including Marketing, Product and Engineering
- Provide clear visibility on revenue performance by actively managing a pipeline of opportunities and monthly forecasts
- Closing net new business against an agreed upon target account list
The annual on target earning salary range for this position is $160,000 - $180,000. The pay range for this position is subject to change and may be modified in the future. The actual base salary amount, and the overall compensation package, will be determined based on many factors, including the applicant's education, experience, knowledge and skills, as well as geographic location and internal equity among our team. The compensation package for this position includes a range of medical, dental, vision and other benefits, along with unlimited PTO/vacation time. Additional perks, such as stipends for health and fitness and learning and development, are provided.
- 3+ years of closing sales experience (ideally in B2B sass and a fast-growing start up)
- Ability to thrive in a fast moving, dynamic environment
- Strong communication and presentation skills
- Ability to quickly build rapport and relationships, internally and externally
- Have a consultative sales approach
- Proven track record of running an efficient sales process from discovery all the way through to negotiation and closing
- Be curious! Must be willing to dive deep into the industry, customer, and product
We’re a remote-first organization with an annual company-wide offsite and regular co-working opportunities in SF and Dublin.
At Inscribe, we are building a company and culture where everyone can produce their best work. Here are a few of our awesome benefits:
Inscribe provides equity employment opportunities to all employees and applicants and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type with regards to race, color, religion or religious belief, ethnic or national origin, nationality, sex, genetics, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, disability, age, military or veteran status, disability status, or any other basis protected by applicable local, state, or federal laws or prohibited by company policy.
- Competitive salary and meaningful equity
- Comprehensive healthcare
- Flexible working hours and unlimited vacation policy
- 10 company holidays and 1 floating holiday of your choice
- Complete work from home setup
- Wellness and learning stipend