This is a great opportunity for a high-energy Corporate Accounts Manager (CAM) to join our team. Reporting to the Chief Sales and Marketing Officer, this position will be responsible for establishing and maintaining corporate account relations while profitably growing sales for these large, high-potential customers. Managing the full sales cycle with a focus on discovering new business opportunities within existing accounts and adding new ones, the CAM will be partnering with regional managers and technical specialists to quickly grow these relationships.Essential Duties
- Provides the strategic direction and support necessary to penetrate corporate accounts and close opportunities by adding multi-site customers on an ongoing basis.
- Provides leadership for the organization relative to corporate accounts, including the development of solution strategies and value-added offers in order to grow sales.
- Routinely performs sales calls within all regions of the business, securing and winning new opportunities.
- Demonstrates ownership of corporate account relationships by routinely reviewing the business and leveraging our value to grow accounts.
- Identifies sales opportunities and establishes key partner relationships with the intention of building strategic account partnerships and defined programs.
- Develops the sales strategy to identify, prioritize, and target the accounts within target segments.
- Develops and presents proposals and business plans to customers to expand business.
- Actively identifies and evaluates new customers, market conditions, opportunities, and competitive pressures.
- Manages and maintains an active sales pipeline of new corporate accounts and opportunities at existing accounts.
- Achieves targeted business objectives.
- This is an individual contributor role with the ability to lead indirectly across the business.
- 5-10 years of sales and/or sales management experience focused on large, multi-site customers.
- Bachelor's degree in communications, business, marketing, or related field.
- Strong familiarity with contracts, customer profitability, and both legal and business concerns relative to writing and maintaining agreements.
- Proven communication, analytical, presentation, and negotiation skills.
- Self-motivated, responsible, and accountable.
- High level of professionalism, honesty, and integrity.
- Strong relationship-building skills.
- Must have strong computer skills including proficiency in MS Excel and PowerPoint.
- A working knowledge of industrial distribution.
- Must be a self-starter with the ability to work independently, as well as part of a team.
The physical requirements for this position are typical for a sedentary office environment including considerable time spent in a stationary position, at a desk using a computer terminal and keyboard. Movement about the office and standing are required occasionally.Benefits
Along with competitive compensation and career advancement opportunities, we offer a comprehensive total rewards package. Qualifying employees receive:
- Medical, dental, and vision coverage
- Company paid life and AD&D coverage
- Company paid short- and long-term disability coverage
- Voluntary benefit products
- 401(k) retirement savings plan with a generous company match
- Generous PTO allowances and paid holidays
- Tuition reimbursement
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Voting Leave
- Parental Leave
- Hybrid work schedule with 35% travel