We are looking for an Associate Account Manager!
We’re deploying the nation’s fastest growing point of care connection platform to accelerate the path to a higher-performing healthcare system while dramatically reducing administrative burden. Our customers are some of the biggest and boldest health plans and risk bearing entities in the industry, and they deploy our highly scalable multi-payer, multi-application platform across their provider networks to address critical cost, quality, and experience levers for improved healthcare performance.
We put mission and culture at the front and center of everything we do. We’re a tribe of like-minded optimists and we pride ourselves on experimentation, intellectual diligence, and earnest hard work. We are all owner-operators at Vim, meaning we’re transparent, accountable, and relentlessly focused on results for our customers and our business.
We’re looking for a talented and hungry commercial healthcare athlete experienced leading challenging initiatives and building key client relationships while supporting the strategic vision and growth goals for our client accounts. Our business’ success depends on our ability to leverage our growing point of care provider network to drive value for our health plan and third party partners, who hire Vim to deploy applications across our network to meet their business goals. Those goals can range from health plan value based care strategy (e.g. MLR optimization or STAR score improvement), administrative burden (e.g. prior authorization), or other kinds of outcomes (e.g. distribution volumes for prescription coupons), but they all rely on provider engagement at the point of care through our market leading technology.
In this role, you will support our health plan, risk bearing entity, or third party partner customer relationships to drive success in ways that lead to business growth for Vim. You will support one or more account squads (consisting of team members from Growth Strategy, Product, Provider Growth, and Delivery) leading multiple strategic initiatives, building exceptional client relationships, and supporting some of our most important business outcomes.
Ideal candidates for this role are tenacious problem-solvers (thriving in ambiguous environments), professionally athletic (you can work a spreadsheet but also build key client relationships while supporting an ambitious growth perspective), operationally adept, metrics minded, and able to both communicate seamlessly with internal and external counterparts, and get hands-on to lead cross-functional strategic initiatives that translates into account-level growth.
Specific responsibilities will include:
- Lead and own strategic account initiatives while supporting broader account objectives leading to commercial growth for Vim’s corporate and product strategy
- Support the strategic vision, growth goals and relationships for our smaller or regional accounts
- Work in collaboration with other Account Managers to drive strategy and execution for our largest key commercial accounts
- Manage key client relationships and align customer strategies to our products and point of care network
- Collaborate closely with our Growth Strategy, Product, Provider Growth, and Delivery teams to achieve account-level performance outcomes, high provider uptake for a given account’s point of care applications or content, and high and increasing ROI for our commercial partners
- Support creation of customized strategic client account plans for your own accounts and others that you’ll support
- Work directly with executive leadership team regarding account health, priorities, and blockers
You should be:
- Highly independent: you take ownership of challenges and you thrive in ambiguity
- A problem solver: you carefully research, seek appropriate input from others, and drive execution autonomously
- A master of details: You're not afraid to get into the weeds and understand the data at all operating levels to make sure the desired outcome is achieved
- Interpersonal skills: you’re a phenomenal communicator, generally a people person, and you thrive in a fast-paced team environment with high performance standards
- Can-do attitude: you bring a strong desire and drive to tackle complex problems; you like to kick down doors that others might turn away from
- Flexible perspective: you can see the big picture while staying detail-oriented; you can zoom in and out with ease
- Driven by a ‘why’: passionate about technology and digital products, and personally dedicated to using them to improve US healthcare
You should bring:
- 3+ years proven experience in account management and/or customer success for health plan or provider organization customers
- 1+ years working in a commercial value based healthcare setting, on a solution targeting health plan data or provider operations, and/or with a SaaS product
- Track record of quantifiable account management results, ideally in growth-stage companies or growth-stage verticals within a larger enterprise
- Excellent track record of project management leadership with a can-do, problem-solving attitude
- Demonstrated ability to work with internal and external executive teams and lead without authority across cross-functional and cross-organizational teams
- Experience with CRM software (e.g. Salesforce)
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with an ability to build and manage relationships
These are a plus:
- Demonstrated success working in - and contributing to improvements in - a dynamic and evolving internal accounts operating model
- Direct personal ownership of account level relationships in a growth stage environment
- Experience in digital healthcare, healthcare information technology, or two-sided network businesses
Compensation and benefits for the Strategic Account Manager includes:
- Salary Range: $160,000
- Equity Compensation: Stock options subject to the company policy and board of directors approval
- Benefits: Health, Dental, Vision, Flex time off
- Remote work: NY State: Hybrid/ All other locations: Remote
Some more about us: We have offices in New York and Tel Aviv with remote employees throughout the U.S. The majority of our R&D team is located in Tel Aviv, meaning our culture is an international one and we collaborate closely across time zones.
Our customers and investors include UnitedHealthcare, Optum, Anthem, GuideWell, Premera, Walgreens, Sequoia, Great Point, and Frist Cressey.