Our US team is growing, and we are looking for a strong Sales Engineer to support our North American region. As Sales Engineer you will support the sales team with sales productivity and bid/deal flow by delivering the right system design solution and ensuring technical feasibility in complex solutions based on INTEREL’s products. You will be a strategic member of our team working closely with Partners, Sales, Engineering, and Technical Support resources to ensure proposed deals include technical solutions that accurately reflect customer needs and requirements, and are appropriately supported and accepted by key customer and partner technical decision-makers.
Project management & Execution of Electrical systems:
- Executing projects which involve HVAC, Access Control, Building Automation Systems, Lighting Control System & ELV Systems Integration.
- Design, Engineering & Execution of ELV Systems: System Design and prepare pre-sales Quotes/Proposals and BOQ, prepare submittals, design schematics and attend technical sales meetings.
- Demonstrate strong business, solution and technology savviness as s/he collaborates with clients to understand their needs and requirements, and then collaborates with design and Technical teams to shape and deliver solutions.
- Collaborate with the Sales Team as a technical expert and product advocate for client meetings.
- Preparing technical & commercial offers with handling tender/ contract/ billing related formalities.
- Review Contract Documents, making suggestions/modifications.
- Monitor the installation and start-up of ELV systems and commissioning of project with Technical engineer & clients.
- Direct liaison with Sales and Technical departments ensuring that up to date records of all site activities are retained, thereby achieving cost/quality control with monthly reporting to key stakeholders.
- Follow-up of important projects from start to finish – from design to pricing to quote to delivery to installation to handover.
- Cost analysis & proposal making.
- Price Negotiation & Sales support.
- Material requirement & product support.
- Commissioning support.
Qualifications and/or Experience
- Bachelor's degree in Engineering preferably with electrical background
- At least 5 years of relevant experience in Sales project management
- Proven ability to methodically probe to clearly understand key issues for the customer
- Ability to professionally deliver technical and commercial presentations to customers
- Thorough understanding of the Hospitality industry preferred.
- Expert on MS Office and AutoCAD
- KNX building systems knowledge & understanding of lighting control, HVAC, access control, IP network etc. is preferred
- PMP or Prince2 ® Certification preferred
- Ability to write routine reports and correspondence
- Ability to speak effectively before groups of customers or employees of organization
- Ability to effectively communicate with customers and staff to make an accurate assessment of customer needs
- Ability to create and deliver presentations
- Ability to solve practical problems and deal with a variety of concrete variables in situations where only limited standardization exists
- Ability to interpret a variety of instructions furnished in written, oral, or schedule form.
- Ability to use sound judgment and problem solving skills to analyze customer problems and to recommend the proper course of action.
- Ability to organize and prioritize job projects and requirements.
- Self-motivated with a hands-on approach
- Excellent teamworking capabilities
This is a fantastic time to get on board an innovative, growing, smart building technology company. Check out our website www.interel.com or email email@example.com to hear more about this opportunity!
At INTEREL, we provide equal employment opportunities to all individuals based on job qualifications and ability to perform a job, and do not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, disability, age, or other legally protected status. We believe that equality and diversity build a strong organization and we’re working hard to make sure that’s the foundation of our organization as we grow.
About the Company
INTEREL, the premier Smart Building Infrastructure provider. We deliver world class commercial grade IoT hardware and software solutions for service providers, distributors, other partners, and our own clients across multiple real estate verticals all over the world. We got our start in the hotel space and have continued to diversify and build upon our proven platform. From hospitality to multifamily, single-family build-to-rent to student, senior, and affordable housing to condo, coop, and HOA communities, our flexible platform, premium smart devices, customizable logic, and open APIs can accommodate a myriad of use cases.