Ada was founded on land that is the traditional territory of the Mississaugas of the Credit, the Anishnabeg, the Chippewa, the Haudenosaunee, and the Wendat peoples and is home to many First Nations, Inuit, and Métis peoples. We also acknowledge that Tkaronto is covered by Treaty 13 with the Mississaugas of the Credit, and the Williams Treaties signed with multiple Mississaugas and Chippewa bands.
At Ada, our mission is to deliver an AI platform that makes it easy for businesses to automatically resolve the most customer support inquiries with the least effort. Our vision is a world where customer support experiences are great for everyone.
Ada is an AI-powered Automated Resolutions Company. Since 2016, Ada has powered more than 4 billion automated interactions for brands like Meta, Verizon, AirAsia, and Square. Canadian-founded, Ada serves companies and their customers worldwide.
For more information, check us out on ada.cx, Brands Talk podcast series , our blog , LinkedIn , Betakit , and BuiltIn .
We’re looking to hire a Customer Success Manager to oversee our Customers at Ada. You’ll work proactively with a portfolio of Mid-Size and Large Customers to drive the success of their automation journey across their organization, while ensuring they get maximum value from Ada. As part of the Customer Experience Team, you’ll partner with multiple teams at Ada, including Sales, Professional Services, Customer Care, and Product/Engineering. You will have an opportunity to shape the way we make our Customers successful at Ada with the support of a strong and growing team.About You
- You have a consultative approach with 5+ years of experience in a technical Customer Success role. Preferably in a tech or B2B SaaS environment in support, sales or e-commerce platforms.
- Strategic mindset with experience in owning projects and identifying opportunities for expansion within Customer accounts.
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills with a high-level of professionalism and the ability to articulate technical topics to non-technical audiences, executives, and key stakeholders.
- Prior experience maintaining and managing multiple competing priorities, while working effectively in a results-driven culture.
- Ability to develop relationships quickly and deeply as you will be required to maintain and develop relationships with our VP level Customers.
- Ability to work autonomously with a reliance on asynchronous communication while maintaining a deep curiosity for product knowledge and use case development.
- Technical Knowledge: Working knowledge of APIs, meta data and data structures, integrations and implementations.
- Lead account planning for an assigned portfolio of Customers as it relates to retaining the current business and identifying new opportunities for growth.
- Deliver Executive Business Reviews to key Customer stakeholders (VP level and C-Suite) to ensure Ada is delivering business value.
- Drive adoption of the platform and introduce new and existing features.
- Remove blockers and ensure a path to long term success.
- Successfully lead the renewal motion of contracts in partnership with a Renewals Manager.
- Understand and anticipate customer needs and work with Product to prioritize customer Feedback with a data-driven, revenue-impact lens.
- Achieve NPS goals and create customer advocates to generate strong references, referrals, and case studies.
- Competitive salary and generous stock option plan
- Unlimited vacation
- Wellness account
- Extended health coverage
- Dental/optical/travel insurance
- Life insurance
- Employee and family assistance plan
- Flexible work schedule
- Remote-first, In-person friendly work environment with WFH budget
- In-house social worker
- Paid parental leave for Canadian and U.S. residents
- Development opportunities
Ada is a rapidly growing company in a thriving AI ecosystem. We optimize our communication, collaboration, and work ethic for the digital world instead of in-person. We are building the workplace of the future to build the customer experience of the future. With flexible working hours, together we'll determine a schedule that fits your style and the requirements of your role. We are backed by world-class investors, including Spark, Accel, FirstMark, Bessemer Venture Partners, and Version One. We provide our employees with competitive compensation, great health benefits, and ownership in our company.
We believe that unchecked biases disproportionately impact the most marginalized people in society—including but not limited to BIPOC, LGBTQ2S+ people, immigrants, and people with disabilities. We strongly encourage applications from people with these identities or other marginalized communities because we believe that we cannot progress without you. At Ada, we don’t stand for tokenism. We stand for representation.
Our values are our fundamental driving forces for decision-making. They are the heart of what we stand for and are critical to our next phase of growth. You can learn more about our values and Ada’s founding story on our Careers page.
Everyone has their own unique talents. Even if you don’t meet 100% of the above qualifications, tell us why you’d be a great fit for this role in your application.
The expected salary range for this position is $80,000 - $100,000k. Actual pay will be determined based on several factors such as past experience and qualifications, geographic location, and other job-related factors permitted by law.