Bento is on a Mission to bring better advice beyond investing to more American families. Via their caring Financial Advisors. So that families thrive, and advisor practices grow.
To support our aggressive growth plans we are building out our Sales Team. The Sales Team is focused on marketing the Bento software and content solution to firms across multiple wealth management business models and client segments. This role will allow you to work remotely.
About the Role
Bento is looking for a combination Business Development/Sales Development Rep (BDR/SDR) that is eager and excited to be part of building an early stage company. The ideal candidate is a flexible, results-driven self-starter with an energetic, can-do attitude capable of quickly building relationships with prospective clients and comfortable working in a metrics-driven environment. Curiosity, persistence, resourcefulness and professionalism are a must. We offer a competitive base salary, commissions and healthcare benefits for employees and their families.
In This Role, You Will:
• Research, identify, and generate new leads through outbound cold/warm calls, emails, & social strategies
• Field inbound leads and, where possible, close sales for short-sales cycle leads (e.g. 0-1 meeting)
• Qualify longer sales cycle leads and support pipeline development by Senior Management and Sales Reps
• Document customer interactions and information in Hubspot
• Become a subject matter expert and evangelize Bento Engine and the proactive “advice-beyond-investing” model
• Thrive in a continuously changing environment while remaining highly organized, optimistic, and coachable
• Provide feedback to other functions in the business including marketing, product development and technology
• Collaborate daily with the co-founders and help build our business
We’re Looking for Someone Who Has:
• 2-3 years of sales experience in a metrics/quota-driven role (software sales is a plus)
• Hands-on experience with multiple sales prospecting techniques like cold calling, cold emailing and social outreach
• Proven track record of success prospecting for business and achieving quota
• Ability to uncover and understand customer needs
• Bachelor's degree from an accredited university
• Excellent written/verbal communication skills
• Strong time management and organization skills
• Ability to work in a fast paced, team environment
• Proficiency in Hubspot, Excel and social media particularly LinkedIn and Twitter
• Wealth Management, FinTech or CRM sales or related experience a plus
• Enterprise prospecting experience a plus
Bento is committed to Equal Employment Opportunity and all qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard for race, ethnicity, gender, protected veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity or religion.