Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
At MedEvolve, we know that the key to growth is in a high-performing sales team. Thats why were seeking a qualified sales development representative (SDR) to join our sales and marketing team. The SDRs role will be to find and screen potential customers (healthcare organizations) who can benefit from our products and services. As the first line of communication with prospects, you will conduct exploratory conversations with healthcare organizations, use your business acumen to identify how MedEvolve could help them increase profitability and streamline workflows, and successfully convey MedEvolves value.
Ideal SDRs have a strong understanding of the sales process, excelling at researching leads, identifying viable sales opportunities, starting new relationships, developing personalized outreach strategies and scheduling meetings for the sales executives. You should be a quick learner with strong communication skills and have the ability to showcase our offerings in a compelling way.
- Work closely and collaboratively with VP of marketing and sales team to develop and implement appropriate prospecting strategies
- Conduct high volume prospecting (100+ activities per day) to qualify leads through calls, emails, social media and other means
- Schedule marketing assessments and discovery meetings to assess a prospect's business and potential for partnership with MedEvolve
- Conduct needs qualification calls with specific prospects as assigned
- Work in HubSpot to document all conversations and activities to meet success metrics
- Assist with marketing activities related to lead generation
- SDRs can be flexible with their work location with the choice to either be based in Arkansas, the Atlanta area or remotely in the US.
Education and/or Work Experience Requirements:
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, including ability to effectively communicate with internal and external customers
- Excellent computer proficiency
- Experience with HubSpot for sales and marketing preferred
- Previous successful sales experience in technology or healthcare or a strong desire to begin a technology sales career
- Previous sales experience in which you demonstrated the ability to meet or exceed sales quotas a plus
- Previous experience working for a healthcare IT or healthcare services company a plus
- Ability to work under pressure
- Ability to meet quotas and deadlines
- Ability to work independently and to carry out assignments to completion within parameters of instructions given, prescribed routines, and standard accepted practices
- A track record of high achievement
- Ability and desire to work in a fast-paced, challenging environment
- The desire to meet and exceed measurable performance goals
- The technical aptitude to master HubSpot sales and marketing tools
- A competitive nature
- The ability to deal with and thrive on objections and rejection on a daily basis
- Associate or Bachelors degree preferred
- Ability to safely and successfully perform the essential job functions consistent with the ADA, FMLA and other federal, state and local standards, including meeting qualitative and/or quantitative productivity standards.
- Ability to maintain regular, punctual attendance consistent with the ADA, FMLA and other federal, state and local standards
- Must be able to talk, listen and speak clearly on telephone