SymphonyAI NetReveal is looking for a Sales Executive (New Business) to be directly accountable for all aspects of customer satisfaction, sales, delivery and financial performance of an account or set of accounts within the FS Business Unit.
- Is the primary interface between NetReveal and the customer, leads customer engagement, satisfaction and retention (Operational to Senior levels)
- Owns the account strategy and planning, including the quarterly planning and review processes, stakeholder engagement plans, goodwill, risks, issues and dependency registers and actions.
- Develops and actively manages a wide network of stakeholders across the account (at all levels) through an account partner approach, and establishes exec-level governance regimes as appropriate
- Develops and represents all agreed marketing engagements into the account(s) / customer(s)
- Accountable for Sales Order, Revenue, Profit and Cash Collection achievement and growth in line with set targets
- Owns all sales opportunities for the entire sales lifecycle and is accountable for the accuracy of sales data and forecast
- Leads and manages all aspects of qualified account Bid activity, including leading any assigned bid team resources, bid budget control and management and execution of bid strategy.
- Accountable for successful execution of all account-related projects to time, quality and cost, partnering with BU colleagues and Capabilities to deliver
- Ensures and drives responsiveness to customers and identifies areas for improvements in service, staffing and operations that will increase customer satisfaction
- Is the client’s first point of management escalation when issues arise and owns resolution of customer complaints and disputes
- Leads the DI team deployed into a customer account, ensuring the team is engaged, understands the client’s challenges and aims and is informed on delivery progress and issues as appropriate
- FS industry/market awareness
- Customer stakeholder management (Operational to Executive levels)
- Geographic cultural awareness/sensitivity and experience
- Account Management Sales skills
- Commercial awareness/experience
- Delivery & Project Management experience/expertise
- Competently demonstrate DI Compliance, Fraud and consulting capabilities to Customers
- Sound knowledge of DI FS Products and Offerings
- Understands how clients utilize and extract value from DI FS Products and Offerings
- Understands the DI Business Management System and Operational Frameworks relevant to sales and delivery
Who We Are
SymphonyAI is building the leading enterprise AI SaaS company for digital transformation across the most critical and resilient growth industries, including retail, consumer packaged goods, financial crime prevention, manufacturing, media, and IT service management. Since its founding in 2017, SymphonyAI today serves 1500+ Enterprise customers globally and has grown to 2,500 talented leaders, data scientists, and other professionals across over 20 countries.