All applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States. This position is not eligible for Visa Sponsorship. Relocation assistance may be provided.
At Booking.com, we want to empower everyone to experience the world. Through our products, partners and people are how we do it. There's a whole planet of possibilities out there, and we bring it all together, in one place.
Do you enjoy taking ownership and being responsible for your own internal business portfolio? Do you thrive in building positive relationships over the phone? Can you help Booking.com's partners grow their business by providing them with analysis, growth opportunities and new products and services? If your answer is "yes", you might have what it takes to be the next Account Executive to join our outstanding Partner Services team in our Orlando office!Responsibilities
- Proactively connect with partners in your region by phone and by internal messaging to assist with the development of Booking.com's business;
- Managing a portfolio of partners where you are their primary point of contact, answering questions, and following up when needed;
- Maintaining a stable relationship with our partners (i.e. frequent performance calls and contact to ensure they offer Booking.com's customers the best availability and competitive pricing);
- Become a master of Booking.com's products so the benefits and usage of our platform can be explained in detail to our partners;
- Identifying opportunities for partners that will help improve Booking.com's business by using its segmentation to prioritize;
- Assisting with identification of new potential partner leads and pass these on for further follow-up;
- Receiving Customer Service escalations which relate to the Account Executive's handled portfolio and solving these in the most efficient manner for the business, partner, and customer;
- Supporting the organization of events, such as workshops and webinars for partners, including attending and participating in partner events for their handled portfolio.
What We'll Provide
- Strong and engaging communication skills;
- Solution-oriented and results driven decision-making;
- Ability to influence partners by phone to implement recommendations;
- Strong work ethic, self-direct, and resourceful attitude;
- Ability to prioritize your workload and efficiently manage your time;
- Eye for accuracy and ability to be analytical;
- Ability to clearly and effectively communicate in English, both written and verbal;
- A performance-based, target-driven company with a competitive salary, bonus program, and benefits package;
- Collaborative, friendly, and diverse culture;
- An excellent learning and development platform to encourage life-long learning;
- The opportunity to work with some of the brightest minds from all over the planet.
Should you require accommodation to meet the essential functions of this job, please let us know.Pre- Employment Screening
If your application is successful, your personal data may be used for a pre-employment screening check by a third party as permitted by applicable law. Depending on the vacancy and applicable law, a pre-employment screening may include employment history, education and other information (such as media information) that may be necessary for determining your qualifications and suitability for the position.