Maker’s Row is an online marketplace that inspires American businesses to think domestic first. Our unique platform connects American manufacturers and product-based businesses, making factory sourcing easy.
We believe in the dream of entrepreneurs, designers, and small businesses, but understand how complicated the process of production can be. Our mission is to make manufacturing in the United States accessible and simple.
We are currently seeking a results-driven Sales and Business Development Representative with a passion for technology and domestic manufacturing. This individual will cultivate relationships with the best manufacturers within the United States.
- Develop a strategic growth plan to reach ideal candidates and partners
- Actively seek out & engage new customer prospects through cold calls, emails etc.
- Present, promote and sell based on company growth goals
- Develop high conversion cold call procedure to manufacturers
- Optimize email campaigns to acquire new leads and increase open and meeting rates
- Update CRM and pipeline system with records of all partnership deals and sales revenue
- Onboard customers to promote customer loyalty
- Achieve agreed upon sales targets and outcomes within schedule
- Coordinate sales efforts with team members and other departments
- Track sales and status reports
- 2 - 5 years proven work experience as a sales representative
- Excellent knowledge of google suite and CRM systems
- Familiarity with BRM and CRM practices along with ability to build productive business professional relationships
- Highly motivated and target driven with a proven track record in sales
- Detail-oriented, extremely organized, and strong time management skills
- Ability to work independently while being a team player
- Excellent selling, communication and negotiation skills
- Ability to create and deliver presentations tailored to the audience needs
- Relationship management skills and openness to feedback
- BS/BA degree or equivalent