At Epignosis, we build workplace learning software that enables more than 70,000 teams worldwide to offer training to their people. Our portfolio of tools can be used by organizations of any size and includes TalentLMS, a zero-overhead cloud LMS, eFront, an enterprise LMS, and TalentCards, a mobile app for training the deskless workforce.
We’re on a mission to democratize training by developing simple, accessible, and affordable software while providing exceptional service at all stages of the customer journey. 11 million users across 126 countries log in to use our platforms and we support the training initiatives of 9000+ companies. We’re helpers who are always learning and honest problem solvers, not product pushers, making us a trusted global leader in learning tech. At home, we are quickly becoming the largest SaaS company to come out of Greece.
As a Sales Development Representative (SDR), you will join our growing Sales team and support them in building our prospective customers pipeline. You will be the first point of contact for inbound leads, communicating with our prospective customers through email or phone, and creating opportunities for our Sales Executives. In a few quarters, you'll have the chance to start closing your own small business deals. Those who do well, will get the chance to participate in outbound campaigns, fast-tracking their next career steps. Your career development is key and we prefer to promote people within the team rather than hire externally. SDRs typically get promoted to a Sales Executive role and work with new customer acquisition, while some prefer to manage existing customers as Customer Success reps. At Epignosis you'll have the chance to make a difference and set the road ahead for a great career in tech companies.
So, if starting your career in Sales at a fast-growing software company excites you, we would really like to meet you!
- Contacting inbound leads through email and phone.
- Create a positive first impression with our prospects and existing customers by providing a world-class experience.
- Learn more about prospects, understand their goals and decide if they should meet with our Sales Execs.
- Use top software to manage your activities and monitor your performance.
- Inputting and organizing prospective customers information in our CRM (Salesforce).
- Share data around customer needs and challenges with the broader team to drive product and business decisions.
- Use your natural curiosity, communication skills, and ambition to improve the performance of yourself and the team.
- Bachelor's degree or higher
- Excellent communication skills and a positive attitude
- Ability to prioritize, multitask, and manage time productively
- A strong desire to start a sales career in tech
- High energy, self starter and with a positive attitude
- Team spirit; you seriously care about what you do and appreciate collaborating with your colleagues
Bonus points if:
- you've used Salesforce before
- you're fluent in Spanish too
- have held customer-facing roles in the past
Become part of Epignosis, a diverse group of smart, fun and GIF-loving professionals working in offices around the world, including the U.S., the U.K., Greece, and Cyprus! Join us and be a part of a workplace that values diversity and welcomes everyone. We're an equal opportunity employer and we don't discriminate based on race, gender, age, religion, or any other status protected by law. At Epignosis, we believe in the power of differences and we're committed to creating a supportive and inclusive environment for everyone.
Our employees enjoy benefits that make them more productive at work and contribute to their professional development, these include:
- Competitive compensation packages
- Generous training opportunities for professional and personal development
- A vibrant working environment full of creative individuals
- Balance - we go big AND we go home