At Vouched we are building a powerful identity verification platform to provide worldwide access to life’s most critical services, including healthcare, benefits, and financial services. Vouched makes identity verification easy with a combination of a patent-pending AI cloud solution, APIs, and at the edge ML.
What we do
- Verify thousands of people every day across multiple countries and industries providing access to critical services
- Serve fast-growing startups, unicorns, and large enterprises, with a focus on providing fast, easy integration for developers
- Run on a modern cloud infrastructure powered by automated integration and unit testing, provisioning, deployments, monitoring, and notifications
- Drive to own the market and deliver a world-changing client and end-user experience
What you will do
Vouched is looking for a Sales Development Representative to join and help scale our net-new business growth. We are looking for the next Sales Development Representative to join our rapidly expanding sales organization. From facilitating initial conversations to developing team wide best practices, you will be an integral member for our Sales organization. In this role, you’ll be responsible for creating excitement about Vouched. You’ll get to work alongside an extremely passionate and supportive team, but most importantly you’ll jumpstart your career in an exciting field. If you’re interested in venturing outside the norm and are ready to join a one of the most exciting high-growth businesses, then please apply.Responsibilities
- Develop new business leads and enhance existing relationships.
- Utilize prospecting and research tools, coordinate with assigned reps to qualify opportunities; prepare for and book pitch meetings with target prospects.
- Strategize with team members to innovate & improve the overall sales development process
- Conduct sales development best practices with email, phone, and social drips using enablement technology to connect with new prospects.
- Work closely and collaboratively with the sales team to develop and implement appropriate prospect communication plans
- Work internally with other departments to ensure proper quality and quantity of demonstrations
- BS/BA required
- Prior success in sales or sales development at an enterprise SaaS company
- Excellent written and oral communication, organizational, and analytical skills
- Very strong work ethic with confidence to work autonomously
- Highly motivated to succeed both individually and with a young and fast growing company
- Prior Start-up sales and/or IDV experience a huge plus
This is a remote role - however, you must be based in the US (US work authorization required)
- Flexible paid time off
- Equity compensation
- Flexible remote, work-from-home arrangements
- Parental leave