POSITION: Business Development Representative (BDR)
Remote, Full Time in the USA
Reports To: Business Development Manager, USA
Overdose Digital is looking to add an experienced BDR to our expanding Sales team. This is a great opportunity for BDRs/SDRs/Prospectors with at least 1-3 years’ experience looking to apply their prospecting skills on a team that is data-driven, strategically-enabled, and well-supported. If you are a disciplined and motivated sales professional, this is an incredible opportunity to thrive on an innovative team operating in a market of ancient and lackluster sales techniques.
As a BDR at Overdose Digital, you will work closely with our Sales Manager and National Head of Sales to produce new business opportunities in a complex and rapidly-evolving industry. Proven workflows and scripts are at your disposal, along with no ceiling on your earning potential. Overdose Digital is fully committed to growth and is continually investing in tools, process, and intelligence in order to produce the opportunities & results that sales professionals look for.
Overdose is an e-Commerce consulting group with offices throughout the world. We provide our client partners with the strategy, direction, design, technology, and critical services they need to be successful with their online sales channels. We take pride in our work and that we’ve created a space that is safe for all to learn and achieve.
Our values include:
Learning new skills that will help us do a better job.
Supporting one another through knowledge and guidance.
Celebrating the big wins and learning from our mistakes.
Reserving time during the week for a life outside of work.
Showing sincere empathy and loyalty to our clients and co-workers.
We are first and foremost looking for the right person. We are a fun & dedicated team, and adding the right talent is a key component continuing that vibe. We create a wide-ranging array of online marketing and commerce with a focus on user experience across multiple devices. Our services include e-commerce design and development across all major e-commerce platforms, as well as digital marketing efforts to support e-commerce: interactive experiences, blogs, campaigns, analytics, integrations, and more.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Sequence pre-qualified contact lists to open conversations
- Identify techniques that improve engagement rates
- Craft & send outbound emails and LinkedIn messages
- Call prospects to follow-up on written communications
- Maintain logs and records to demonstrate completed activities
- Update CRM information in real-time to maintain data accuracy
KEY PERFORMANCE INDICATORS
- Total Number of Prospects Sequenced
- Total Number of Calls Made
- Total Number of Initial Meetings Booked
- Total Number of Qualified Leads delivered to the Commercial Directors
- Fluent and professional-level English written and verbal communication skills
- Quick to learn, internalize, and repeat established process
- Proficiency in Office Tools (Google, Outreach, Apollo)
- Proficiency in Internet browsing and research
- Attention to detail across multiple areas of responsibility
- Dedicated to getting the job done, but interested in having fun as well
- Must be self-motivated and ready to help drive the business
- Ability to work independently and within a team
- Ability to communicate to all levels of users (internal and external), strong problem-solving skills, adaptable, proactive, and willing to take ownership
- Desire to grow within the organization
- Ability to work a regular schedule and maintain an excellent attendance record
APPLICATION & INTERVIEW PROCESS
Start by applying to this post or sending your resume and an introductory email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Our interview process is designed to get to know each candidate and assess everyone's potential to contribute to our team. You should expect one or two phone interviews before coming on-site to meet the Overdose team.
Things to know:
- Be yourself. Dress how you would normally. Speak in the vernacular you normally use. We're interested in the real you, not the glossed-over LinkedIn avatar version of you.
- We'd like to hear about your career and personal goals
- There will not be any trick questions, riddles, or real-time exercises.
- Be prepared to speak about ideas for supporting positive work culture.
- The interview process is also an opportunity for you to evaluate us. If you feel like we're not a good fit for you, we welcome your feedback
LOCATION: Remote in the USA.
HOURS: Full-Time, Minimum 40 hours per week.
PAY RANGE: Competitive Base Salary + Monthly Incentives + Full Benefit Package
US-based candidates only. Must have permission to be employed in the US. Please be at least 18 years of age to apply.