Our client is dramatically changing the type of consumer data that food, beverage, and CPG companies have access to.
They provide AI-based market insights from billions of global data sources. Clients like Nestle, Campbell's, Pepsico, Freshly and more use this SaaS platform for discovering real time trends, marketing opportunities, and increasing sales.
As a Strategic Account Executive, you will consult for, and help grow, food and beverage brands that are launching new products and campaigns across North America. In this position, you’ll play a critical role in building their sales strategy and customer pipeline. The ideal candidate will be someone with successful SaaS sales experience who is excited about shaping the future of food. FOOD/CPG experience strongly preferred.
Compensation: $125k -$150k base PLUS $125k - $150K bonus.
As a Strategic Sales Executive you will:
- Design and implement business plans, sales processes, and strategies
- Negotiate contract terms
- Maintain sales and activity reports through the use of CRM software
- Work closely with Customer Success group to ensure client satisfaction
- Present sales, revenue and expense reports, and forecasts to the management team
- Assist with development and implementation of marketing plans
- Assist in preparation of proposals, presentations, goal setting, closing, referral development, and other sales training materials
- Innovate and uncover new product innovations, sales strategies, pitches, and markets
- MUST HAVE experience selling market research data
- Food/CPG experience strongly preferred
- 3+ years of experience as a SaaS sales representative or sales manager, consistently meeting or exceeding targets
- Bachelor’s Degree in business, marketing or a related field of study
- Proven ability to drive the sales process from plan to close
- Excellent persuasion and presentation skills
- Demonstrated ability to communicate, present, and influence credibly and effectively across varied audiences and stakeholders