BiggerPockets is the leading resource for anyone looking to succeed in real estate investing. We offer content, tools, and a community of over 2,00,000 members to help people avoid mistakes; learn valuable tips; find partners, deals, and financing; and make the best investment decisions.
Our mission at BiggerPockets is to help people achieve financial freedom through real estate investing. Since 2004, we’ve helped investors get their first (or next) deal through a unique combination of immersive education, deal analysis tools, and a supportive community.Role Summary:
The Account Executive - Lender Sales is responsible for selling BiggerPockets newly-launched lead program to investor friendly real estate lenders and ensuring nationwide coverage of lenders for investors using the “Find-A-Lender” tool.
This role is perfect for someone who is a self-starter, great at building relationships and has a genuine interest in helping businesses grow through BiggerPockets.
Because this role is a first hire for the lending marketplace, it is important that this individual is adaptable and can get creative to scale the lender marketplace to nationwide coverage as an individual contributor.Your Key Responsibilities include:
Your Skills & Experience:
- Sell BiggerPockets lead generation products as marketing solutions to real estate lenders to help them grow their businesses
- Own the sales and account management process
- Meet and exceed new sales and geographic coverage targets
- Maintain a CRM (Hubspot) pipeline of prospective client information
- Prospect for net new clients and for upsell opportunities to existing clients
- Work closely with lender support during the post sales process to ensure lenders are delighted with their purchase to increase upsell opportunities and increase renewals
- Raise feedback to leadership on ways to improve the sales and account management process
- Attend industry events, meetups, and conferences to sign up lender prospects
- 3+ years of direct sales experience
- Bachelors degree or a track record demonstrating exceptional ability in a sales role
- Excellent relationship-building skills and a genuine desire to help customers
- A results oriented mindset
- Self-starter who proactively identifies opportunities and takes action
- Demonstrated ability to create and implement new processes from scratch
- Strong organizational, written, and communication skills
- Able to strategically prioritize projects in a fast-paced and ever-changing environment
- Data literacy, and the ability to analytically demonstrate the impact of your work
United States - RemoteCompensation:
$31,000 base sales + sales commissionBiggerPockets is proud to be an EOE/Veterans/Disabled/LGBTQ+ employer.
We celebrate, support and encourage being different for the benefit of our team members and community. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, age, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, political affiliation, marital status, non-disaqualifying physical or mental disability, genetic information, membership in an employee organization, retaliation, parental status, veteran status or other non-merit factors.
We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all team members. All employment offers are decided on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need.Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities, and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
- Medical, dental, and vision benefits
- Office snacks & beverages
- Tuition reimbursement & career development
- Dog-friendly office
- 401k package
- Paid parental leave
- Flexible Paid time off
- 12 company-paid holidays per year
- Community service & volunteer opportunities
- Amazing team & fun culture with lots of team events
- Learn more about real estate investing