The Account Executive is responsible for the business development and day to day activities necessary for billable headcount growth. This individual will drive new business, and ensure client satisfaction as well as customer job requirement fulfillment.
- Develop and grow his/her own client base through new business development activities for contract/contract to hire and direct hire staffing solutions.
- Market via telephone as well as conduct in-person meetings with key contacts ranging from frontline managers to senior-level executives, for the purpose of marketing our services to prospective clients and building on existing client relationships.
- Negotiate and put in place Services Agreements with new clients, to include negotiating bill rates and conversion fees.
- Drive business to be able to produce the results spelled out in associated Producer Plans/Goals document- Strategize with teammates and manager to accomplish weekly/monthly/quarterly growth goals.
- Grow brand recognition in the Columbus market and increase Anchor Point’s presence in the local user groups and technical communities.
- Resolve any customer service issues quickly and efficiently to maintain the highest level of customer satisfaction.
- Track and record metrics throughout sales process
- Meet and exceed financial goals
- Understand and keep up to date with industry and competitive landscape knowledge.
- 2-3 years of business development experience in the IT or Engineering staffing industry
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Strong organizational skills
- Ability to harness financial data to inform decisions