Role: SMB Sales Director - DaaS/SaaS
Location: San Francisco, CA - on site in San Francisco as needed (1-3 days) hybrid role
We’re looking for a passionate and strategic Small - Medium Business Sales Director to join our San Francisco Bay Area based GTM team. We want to talk if you:
- Have extensive land and expand experience and the ability to deploy best practices throughout the field sales and sales support teams.
- Are a proven team builder and coach
- Have the ability to deal with large amounts of inbound opportunities, while ensuring the team maintains a strong strategy and cadence of targeted outbound within our ICP
- Want to be part of a creative, enthusiastic and collaborative team
- Want to work in a fast moving startup that services customers all over the globe
Our people come first and enabling and supporting them to do their best work is a company priority. Our values are at the heart of our business and mean we are not only creating a world-first product but also a culture that is inclusive and unique.
SMB Sales Director Duties & Responsibilities:
- Have an in depth understanding on our DaaS product in order to be able to provide guidance on selling, navigating complex legal negotiations, helping eliminate technical barriers, and managing escalations
- Recruit and hire a team that fits our profile for success
- Enable, coach, develop and motivate a robust SMB sales team by implementing our Value-based selling approach (MEDDPICC) and managing across key leading indicator KPI’s for success
- Improve sales conversions and Accelerate Time to Production: Ensure execution during sales cycle (Effective POC, Elevation to exec buyers, and Champion's decks)
- Ensure customers are set up for success and are consuming effectively (Account expansion planning with team, ensuring Customer Experience Solutions team is engaged appropriately, work with CX to monitor consumption of all customers, Product Management engagement, C-Level Engagement)
- Developing Executive relationship with key targets / top accounts (Director of Analytics, VPs of Data Science, Product executives etc)
- Manage weekly and monthly activities, pipelines, forecasts and closed deals to ensure above-quota results based on successful pipeline management
- Coordinate and lead weekly and monthly one-on-one and team-wide pipeline reviews, meetings and training sessions to ensure ongoing improvement
- Work closely with an extended team of pre-sales, post-sales, enablement, legal, marketing and product to maximize output
- 7+ years of experience in B2B Software or Data Sales and 3+ years of experience in B2B Sales Management, in a fast-growing company
- Clear evidence of building successful teams - specifically accelerating growth in team transactions, average contract value and expansions.
- Experience in the full spectrum of team management, hiring top talent, retention, disciplinary, exit, onboarding, enabling, coaching, mentoring etc.
- Evidence of ability to adapt to a fast changing environment, international cultures, and distributed teams
- Successful track record in a high volume transaction sales environment
- Excellent presentation and listening skills
- Abillty to travel as needed
- BA/BS required
- Applicants for this position must be a US citizen or have a valid United States work visa.
- Ensure that all activities are conducted in accordance with internal policies and procedures, applicable legislation, rules and standards, including relevant Acts, Advertising Standards Authority rules and regulations, and industry body requirements.
- Competitive Salary
- Health care and benefits
- Flexible time off policy
- Flexible work arrangements that allow for work life balance
- Work environment centered on collaboration, agility and fun
- Regular Events (after all, we can’t be the Event Experts if we don’t have a few of our own!)