Eightfold was founded with a vision to solve for employment in our society. For decades, the connection between individuals and opportunities has been based on who the individuals are and the strength of their network, vs. their potential. Eightfold leverages artificial intelligence to transform how to think about skills and capabilities for individuals as well as how jobs and career decisions are made. Eightfold offers the industry’s first AI-powered Talent Intelligence Platform to transform how organizations plan, hire, develop and retain a diverse workforce, enabling individuals to transform their career.
To date, Eightfold AI has received more than $410 million in funding and a valuation of over $2B from leading investors to further our mission of finding the right career for everyone in the world. If you are passionate about solving one of the most fundamental challenges of our society - employment, working on hard business problems and being part of an amazing growth story - Eightfold is the place to be!
About the Role
We are looking for a Strategic Account Executive to sell to the Public Sector The ideal candidate is able to drive qualified opportunities into enterprise deals and is able to grow the license revenue on existing clients. This person also knows how to educate clients about our vision and tailoring it to our customer's situation. We are looking for a motivated and experienced sales professional who is a self-starter and able to expand the Eightfold client base by working within the sales team and with sales engineering and our implementation and technology partners.
Your day to day (Responsibilities)
- Meet or exceed assigned sales objectives and quotas, and build new revenue streams
- Expand and grow the public sector business with new clients, existing clients and public sector and system integrators
- Execute on the sales plays and build out of the public sector organization
- Target competitor clients through dedicated sales campaigns with the inside sales team
- Respond to or assist partners with RFP's, bids and other tenders to grow net new sales
- Convert Sales qualified leads into direct deals and assist partners in developing and managing sales pipeline to achieve revenue goals
- Lead business planning and quarterly review process as well as regular pipeline review and forecasting activities
- Work with our clients and partners based on mutual trust and respect. Transparency and clear communications skills are vital for this role
- 5+ Years of Federal Government sales experience, preferably with SaaS
- 5+ years with C-Suite and Agency Executive interactions
- Experience with SaaS solution selling
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent years of experience
Nice to haves:
- 5+ years in SaaS Sales
- Experience selling into large, complex organization at the CHRO and CIO levels
- Experience selling new, innovative platform solutions
- Demonstrated ability to take initiative and be innovative and resourceful in evolving sales methods to optimize new product success
- Demonstrated success at territory management and ability to prioritize among a high volume of opportunities to optimize quarterly bookings
- Comfortable with the challenger sales model
- Stays current on competitor offering and is able to leverage their vulnerabilities in Eightfold's favor
- Influences client decisions and advocates for client needs to negotiate win-win solutions
- Experience in driving RFP's and RFI's in a Bid Manager role
- Quick understanding of prospect's needs and wishes is essential
- Team player who takes the lead in driving initiatives, working across teams (Product Management, Inside Sales, Sales Engineering, Marketing) and structuring approaches to new opportunities
- Excellent commercial communication skills (written, oral and presentation) and a disciplined approach and strong relationship building skills
- Ability to thrive in a fast paced, results-oriented environment, solve problems creatively, think on his/her feet and be comfortable in new situations working with multiple stakeholders
*Please note this role is open to all US locations and is categorized as a remote position. The information below is provided for candidates hired in California, Colorado and New York.
In California and New York, the standard base pay range for this role is $110,500 to $149,500 annually.
In Colorado, the standard base pay range for this role is $94,500 - $127,500 annually.
In addition to a competitive base salary, this position is also eligible for equity awards, benefits and discretionary bonuses or commissions. A candidate’s salary is determined by various factors including, but not limited to, experience, skills, and geographic location within the state.
We are a team of self-starters who excel in their fields. We believe in giving you responsibility, not a task. We want you to have ownership and pride in the work you are doing, and see the positive impact of your work on your colleagues, our customers, and the world. We believe in providing transparency and support, so you can do the best work of your career.
We offer competitive compensation and benefits, including family medical, vision, and dental coverage. We also offer a 401k plan, stock options, and unlimited paid time off for all eligible employees.
Eightfold.ai provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, or disability.