SeatGeek believes live events are powerful experiences that unite humans. With our technological savvy and fan-first attitude we’re simplifying and modernizing the ticketing industry.
As the Integrated Partnerships Account Manager, you'll support a portfolio of client relationships within SeatGeek’s official secondary partnerships. Reporting to the Manager, Integrated Partnerships Account Management, you'll improve on the evolving ticketing, sports and entertainment space and advocate across the organization on behalf of partners and opportunities. You'll keep a pulse on the health of your client's business, and help them meet their goals. Your success will be tied to your passion for creating a better ticketing experience for venues, teams and their customers.What You'll Do
What You Have/Who You Are
- Be the key liaison to partner teams that are part of SeatGeek’s integrated secondary partnerships, focused on developing and maintaining healthy and long-lasting relationships while having a detailed knowledge of the partner’s business and overall marketplace
- Build relationships with all partner teams at senior and mid levels (Dir of Ticket Ops, Dir of Strategy and Development, etc)
- Proactively identify and support opportunities for other SeatGeek teams to engage (SeatGeek Inventory Management (SIM), Sponsorships, LiveX)
- Monitor Secondary KPIs (season-ticket holder sign-ups, weekly/monthly listings/sell through); recommend or initiate improvements/policy changes to teams
- Promote/Lead Gen for key initiatives (SIM, Primary Pricing, Primary Inventory, Mobile Front-End/Rally, Rally 3rd Party Partnerships)
- Support the development of an annual success plan and monitoring business goals for each client team; alongside communication and progress tracking with all partners
- Be an expert about the ticket, sports, and entertainment industry and share best practices amongst partner leagues and clubs/schools.
- Create opportunities for clients and partners to communicate with other organizations and rightsholders (e.g. Customer summits, Community Forums)
- 4-6 years in a client-facing, strategic and analytical role (e.g. agency, consulting); Sports exposure is a plus
- A history of success in project or account management
- An analytical mind in nature, with ability to leverage data to drive client performance
- Experience creating and delivering client presentations
- Engaging storytelling skills. You can present a compelling vision about how technology is improving the fan experience and driving incremental revenue to our clients
- Proficiency with data visualization (e.g. Looker, Tableau), CRM (e.g. Salesforce), and productivity software (e.g. Google Slides, Sheets)
- Passion for the business of live events with a specific interest in sports
The salary range for this role is $120,000 plus bonus based on performance. Actual compensation packages within that range are based on a wide array of factors unique to each candidate, including but not limited to skill set, years and depth of experience, certifications, and specific location.
- Equity stake
- Flexible work environment, allowing you to work as many days a week in the office as you’d like or 100% remotely
- A WFH stipend to support your home office setup
- Flexible PTO
- Up to 16 weeks of paid family leave
- 401(k) matching program
- Health, vision, dental, and life insurance
- Annual subscriptions to Headspace, Ginger.io, and One Medical
- $120 a month to spend on tickets to live events
- Annual subscription to Spotify, Apple Music, or Amazon music
SeatGeek is committed to providing equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment regardless of race, color, religion, creed, age, national origin or ancestry, ethnicity, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, military or veteran status, or any other category protected by federal, state, or local law. As an equal opportunities employer, we recognize that diversity is a positive attribute and we welcome the differences and benefits that a diverse culture brings. Come join us!