At meldCX, our mission is simple. We envision a world where IoT and AI technologies are accessible by everyone. We want to empower businesses with the tools to utilise IoT and AI technologies to create premier experiences for their own customers.
We are a leader in building PaaS and SaaS solutions, in particular AI and Machine Vision to enable digital transformation. Our strategic partners include: Cisco, Google, Microsoft and Intel to enable our customers to amplify existing capability using scalable AI solutions and transformation solutions.
We are looking for passionate Account Managers for the USA to join and strengthen an already established and capable core team. If you are someone that loves working on diverse and interesting projects that will push your boundaries and encourage you to learn new skills, then meldCX is the place for you. We have multiple positions available within the following company sectors; MeldCX Core which specializes in Self Service technology and Digital Signage Technologies and MeldCX Viana which Specializes in Machine Vision applications, and Camera Networks
Founded in 2017, our solutions have since been deployed in 15 countries, servicing more than 30 large enterprise clients. To support our growth, we seek an addition to our team - someone who is sharp, entrepreneurial and passionate to drive our mission.
If that is you, then we want to hear from you!
In this position, you will be facilitating the success of meldCX US sales in selling our IoT, visual analytics, and PaaS products with measurable sales objectives.
You will need to support opportunities and grow utilization or convert pilots into contracts, be able to prioritize opportunities, be highly capable as a trusted consultant and mentor to customers other customer facing team members and committed to improving the proficiency of the team.
A bit about the role:
As an Account Manager, you'll be responsible for a portfolio of customers, working on lighthouse projects and enabling them to create beautiful customer experiences using meldCX edge technologies.
- Nurture long-term relationships with customers. This means regular meetings, answering ad-hoc queries in a timely manner, handling internal and external escalations, and owning the account management process.
- Foster close partnerships with channel partners. Training, mentoring, and motivating channel partners to achieve a common goal.
- Identify & execute on growth opportunities. Meet sales targets and proactively pursue new revenue opportunities.
- Develop proposals aligned with customer requirements. Have a thorough understanding of meldCX products and solutions, and be able to produce compelling pitch presentations to win new deals.
- Possess a degree of technical knowledge – You’ll work closely with our product team, feeding in any valuable customer feedback to guide product roadmap and improve customer experience.
- Work alongside internal stakeholders. Be a team player. Assist in events, campaigns, and take part in making sure internal processes run smoothly.
- Be the face of meldCX. Be an advocate for our brand!
A bit about you:
- You have a minimum of 3 years experience in account management & sales, managing high impact projects and driving revenue.
- You have experience both in selling direct and through the channel.
- You are highly organised, structured, and work well in high pressure environments, often juggling multiple projects at once.
- You have experience in generating reports, managing forecasts and achieving targets.
- You are hands-on, resourceful and possess a can-do attitude. Simply, you get things done!
- You’re customer-focused. At meldCX, the customer always comes first!
Nice to have:
- Have experience working in the Kiosk self service Industry, software and/or hardware as a person selling in that industry to end customers or kiosk partners, or conversely an end user who has been involved in the implementation and or business case deploying such technologies.
- Have experience working in the Ai, Machine Vision and Visual Analytics industry, software and/or hardware as a person selling in that industry to end customers or camera partners, or conversely an end user who has been involved in the implementation and or business case deploying such technologies.
Not compulsory, but would be awesome to have!
- Worked in the technology sector / startup environment previously
- Have existing relationships within the USA market, regardless of industry vertical
meldCX is an equal opportunity employer. Equal opportunity means ensuring that employment policies and practices are free from any unlawful discrimination based on race or ethnicity, gender, national origin, marital status, sexual preference, age, disability or impairment, industrial activity, physical features, pregnancy, family responsibilities, religious beliefs, political conviction, breastfeeding, and gender identity.
We strive to create an inclusive workplace that promotes and values diversity and inclusion. So come join our team! We can’t wait to meet you.