For over ten years, HappyFunCorp has been helping businesses develop great products and deliver technical solutions with a blend of strong engineering skills, human-focused design, and culture that makes working with us enjoyable. We’ve worked closely with startups as well as Fortune 500 companies to innovate across a variety of verticals. Though we’re headquartered in Brooklyn, NYC, we embrace remote work, and it’s been part of our DNA from the start.
Our team of over 70 sharp and talented engineers, designers, and product architects hail from diverse backgrounds, bringing empathy and business savvy to every project and relationship we take on. Whether you’re looking to take an idea from concept to production, improve an existing product, or handle a complicated digital transformation project, we can help.MISSION
HFC is seeking a Director of Sales to join the Sales team where you will actively identify, create, and grow new relationships. You will work directly with our Leadership team and report directly to the COO.
Specifically, you will…
- Work directly with the Co-CEOs and COO to develop and execute a strategic sales plan for targeting accounts that meet company objectives
- Establish sales objectives by forecasting and developing quarterly sales quotas
- Develop and maintain relationships with key stakeholders to help establish and grow new accounts
- Locate and propose potential business opportunities with clients and partners; discover and exploring further details regarding the opportunities
- Collaborate with HFC’s internal Accounts and Resourcing Teams to ensure successful delivery of services
- Successfully manage the entire sales cycle, from prospecting through negotiation and close of the deal
- Provide insight and recommendations for internal sale process management tools and processes
- Proven experience of selling 7+ figure deals into companies with annual revenues of ~ $35 million to $5 billion
- Consultative sales experience targeting relevant companies/businesses to help them to think differently to realize their goals and unlock opportunities
- Ability to work autonomously while executing sound judgment and decision making skills but also exhibits a team player mentality
- Highly motivated and professional with excellent verbal and written communication, presentation, and social skills
- Experience and understanding of modern product development, product design, and software engineering frameworks and patterns
- You have worked to bring software into production as a software developer, designer, or project manager, or other production role
- Previous experience in a strategy role
- Salary is competitive with the industry. Total compensation will include a base salary as well as commissions. In compliance with NYC regulations the base compensation range is $100k-$200k.
- Creative Optimism. We are problem-solvers who use a lens of opportunity to make the world a bit better with all that we do.
- Dignity. Our best work can only be done in an environment in which HFCers and our partners treat each other – and themselves – with dignity.
- Equity. We strive for diversity across many dimensions and we believe our team is strongest when it is fairest.
- Entrepreneurial Spirit. Our “engine” is the energy that comes with ownership, agency, and responsibility for what we produce.
- Trust The bedrock of any organization is the growth of trust in our leaders, peers, and partners – the most rewarding work demands it.
HFC is a good fit for entrepreneurially-minded doers that learn and adapt quickly and have a passion for what they do. What we look for is someone with experience turning ideas into fully-fledged products. We offer competitive pay, a fully remote company culture, and the opportunity to work on cool projects with great people. If this sounds like you, send us your application!