Position Title: Sales Development Representative
Reports to: Manager, Sales
Location: CA- Remote and/or In Office at Petaluma, CA
Travel Required: NoAbout One Legal, An InfoTrack Company
One Legal, a division of InfoTrack, is a one-stop online solution for legal professionals to file court documents in every California court, manage service of process nationwide, and more. A leader in innovative technology solutions for legal professionals for more than 30 years, One Legal continues to be among the most respected in the industry.
As a highly ambitious company, we know that our people are critical to our success. That's why we're passionate about fostering a high-performance culture built on professional development, open communication, and transparent leadership. If you're smart, dedicated, and eager to help build a market-leading solution that makes a difference in the lives of our clients, join us.About The Role
The Sales Development Representative identifies and generates sales opportunities through inbound and outbound calling activities. The right candidate will work well under pressure, think out-of-the-box, quickly initiates relaxed but informative two-way phone conversations with prospects, and is highly self-motivated. The right candidate will also understand how to assess a company’s needs and specifically cater the outreach to each prospect.
We are looking for a candidate to:
- Respond, engage, and qualify inbound leads and inquiries
- Be the first point of contact for new business prospects and determine the next steps for each prospect moving forward
- Anticipate needs by studying services and conducting market research to identify new leads
- Engage current users to expand awareness, educate, ask for referrals, identify new opportunities, and develop account intelligence
- Effectively partner and work across the One Legal teams - including marketing and customer success
- Work closely with the product and marketing teams to develop account intelligence, relationship maps, and use case opportunities
- Schedule online demos for the Account Executive (AE) team
- Hold intelligent and engaging conversations over the phone and email
- Act as the subject matter expert on the One Legal product
What We’re Looking For
Education And Experience
Knowledge And Skills
- Excited to start or take the next step in software sales.
- 1+ years of corporate experience, which may include internships or customer service positions (previous experience in software sales is a bonus but not required)
- Prior experience using Salesforce or similar CRM software is a plus but not essential.
- Prior familiarity with the legal services industry is a plus.
- Excellent communication ability. You must write well, be clear and persuasive on the phone, and be comfortable delivering presentations over video conference tools like Zoom.
- Computer savvy—we sell software, so you need to be someone who can quickly learn how to use new technology and new websites and explain how they work to others. You must know how to use Word, PowerPoint, and Excel.
What Sets One Legal Apart
At One Legal, we’re committed to a workplace where everyone feels comfortable to do their best work and, yes, have fun! We also believe in a work/life balance that fulfills you while you’re here and supports you when you’re not. We built our benefits package to prove that we’re committed to you having everything you need.
Here is what we offer full-time employees:
- Equity Stock Options for All Employees
- 401(k) Match
- Medical, Dental, & Vision Insurance- 85% of employee premiums are covered by the company, and 70% for your family premiums
- Employer-funded Short/Long-Term Disability, Life, and Accidental Death & Dismemberment (AD&D) Insurance
- 20 Days of Paid Time Off (PTO)
- 11 Paid Holidays
- Matching Gift Program
- Monthly Internet Stipend for Remote Employees
We believe that the key to our success is you. Your unique background, life experience, knowledge, self-expression, and talent make you uniquely you. Who you are, what you have experienced, and how you think inspires us to be innovative and bold.
We are an equal opportunity employer. We hire great people from a wide variety of backgrounds, not just because it's the right thing to do, but because it makes our company stronger. We welcome the unique contributions that you can bring in terms of your education, opinions, culture, ethnicity, race, ancestry, sex, gender identity and expression, national origin, citizenship, marital status, age, languages spoken, veteran status, color, religion, disability, sexual orientation, and beliefs.