The Sales Development Representative role at Blume Global helps our sales teams build a robust sales pipeline through engaging inbound leads and account-based prospecting. The SDR generates opportunities through sharing new ideas, business trends, and Blume's point of view with prospects. They also provide feedback to both the marketing and sales organizations.
Blume Global is looking for enthusiastic, self-starters with a mindset to focus on identifying, developing, and nurturing prospective customers. In this role, you are a strategic prospector comfortable with calling and engaging supply chain, logistics, and operations executives, navigating large organizations, and conducting account-based research. To be successful, you must have enthusiasm, demonstrate initiative, have outstanding business acumen, excellent work ethic, and be coachable.
- Build a strong pipeline of sales opportunities for field sales reps to deliver on sales targets through executive multi-touch outreach via phone/email activities.
- Qualify inbound inquiries from marketing demand generation activities to achieve lead generation targets.
- Understand Blume’s product portfolio and effectively communicate Blume’s overall value proposition to key decision-makers.
- Document activities and prospect interactions in Salesforce.com to ensure efficient lead management and nurturing within the context of our sales process.
- A disciplined and diligent approach to daily time and task management.
- Four-year university/college degree required.
- Ability to work in a dynamic, collaborative, team environment.
- Excellent listening, verbal, and written communication skills.
- Must have a commitment to professional development and be coachable.
- Exposure to the Logistics industry is a plus.
- 2 years of prospecting or lead qualification experience in logistics.
- Pleasanton, CA office (M-Thursday). Home office - Fridays.
** Salary range: $51,000 - $80,000 per year **