EDITED is the global leader in Retail Intelligence. We help retailers increase margins, generate more sales and drive better outcomes through AI-driven Automation and Market & Enterprise Intelligence.
By connecting internal enterprise and external market data, brands like John Lewis and Puma use the EDITED suite of intelligence products to drive insights into action in a more profitable and coordinated way.
At EDITED, we always dream big, with a commitment to deliver measurable value to our customers. We believe in exceeding expectations and challenging the status quo. We do so by delivering our powerful Retail Intelligence Platform that drives better and faster decision making for retailers.
EDITED is a remote first business and is open to applicants wishing to work remotely, from our New York office, or a little of both.About The Role
EDITED is an important part of our customer's workdays, but it's also a best-in-class product, so we give our customers best-in-class account management.
That means we're not just calling up our customers to book a renewal and some training, or grabbing a coffee. It means we really, deeply care about their lives, their work days and how we can help them. It also means we'll go over-and-above with supporting them and coordinating how we interact with them.
Alongside you in this role, there are world-class product, education, training, and retail strategy teams who will help support you and our customers. We also have a full training curriculum and certification program so we can help our customers understand how to get the best out of our product.
As an Account Manager, you will have the most senior relationship between EDITED and our customer. And that's a relationship we deeply cherish. You will get to manage the accounts for the world's leading brands like Boohoo, Gymshark, Net-a-Porter, Tommy Hilfiger, Puma, and high-end luxury brands, too. You will be the advocate for their needs inside our business.
You'll become a true product expert. To us, this means understanding every feature of EDITED, the methodology behind it, and you will have the ability to introduce and explain it to a variety of users. You'll speak to our clients daily via email, phone and in-person visits. This means you’ll need an intrinsic understanding of Account Management growth strategies that build strategic relationships. You will also be expected to speak knowledgeably about the issues they face. An enthusiasm for retail is key here as we want you to be as passionate about our customers’ offerings as they are.Responsibilities:
- Act as a trusted advisor to our Customers; manage their relationship with EDITED by working to solve their problems, enhance their experience, and strategically advise them
- Grow and strengthen your existing portfolio through up- and cross-selling EDITED’s productsIdentify client warning signs (both in-person, and via usage data) and communicate internally to handle appropriately
- Take responsibility for regular progress reviews with customers (e.g. quarterly business reviews) and identify opportunities for upsells while managing processes
- Be a strong advocate for our products and thoroughly understand existing processes within retailers and brands
- Work with Retail Strategists and other internal teams to offer comprehensive customer guidance
- Be numerate, data literate, and know how to identify trends in client usage
- Build and deliver data-backed training to increase product adoption
- Manage executive, mid-level, and project-based relationships among a diverse set of customers to turn them into EDITED ambassadors
- 3+ years experience working in a direct sales role
- Ability to work a hybrid schedule from our Midtown office
- Proven experience exceeding quotas, leading successful negotiations, and growing accounts
- An interest or background in fashion or the retail industry
- Technical competence and enthusiasm for SaaS solutions and/or technology
- Ability to establish and maintain partnership-style relationships with customers
- Excellent interpersonal communication skills via email, phone calls, and in-person visits
- Highly organized with the tenacity to finish projects
- Love of being on of a team and collaborating
- Independent – ability to take initiative and own processes
- 25 days annual leave + US bank holidays (and an extra day for every year at EDITED)
- Visiting London? You’re welcome to work out of our office.
- Company-paid medical, dental, and vision insurance - We cover employees’ monthly premiums
- 401K with company match
- If you’re a working parent, you can utilise our flexible working policy to ensure you can work around your schedule - this means starting + finishing when it suits you best!
- Enhanced parental leave policies