Hi, we're Nuts.com!
Nuts.com is a self-funded, profitable, rapidly growing multi-channel DTC specialty food and wellness company with over 550 people on our team. We're changing the landscape of snacking on nuts, dried fruit, chocolate and more! We planted our roots in Newark, New Jersey during the Great Depression, selling premium nuts on Mulberry Street's open-air market. We've come quite a long way since then, taking our multi-generational family business online in 1999. Even after 94 years, we continue to pride ourselves in expertly sourcing the highest quality foods and treating our customers like family.
What's our team like? We're driven, collaborative and entrepreneurial. Energy and passion power our business and we look for candidates who share in that excitement to help us continue to build something special.The role:
As an Account Manager
at Nuts.com you will be working directly with a portfolio of our B2B customers. This role will be focused on cultivating and managing current client relationships, while also being responsible for spinning up opportunities from existing clientele to drive incremental revenue.
The ideal candidate is passionate about B2B and understanding customer needs, creative and will stop at nothing to delight customers, analytical, and thrives working across cross-functional teams.What you'll do:
What You'll Bring:
- Manage a portfolio of high performing B2B accounts and own every aspect of the relationship
- Help grow your partner's business by utilizing additional Nuts.com offerings, products, and services
- Proactively reach out to your accounts to keep a "pulse" on your portfolio
- Handle inbound and outbound communication from your portfolio during working hours
- Tailor your offerings and conversations based on your customer's experience using Nuts.com
- Provide cross-functional feedback and new recommendations based on conversation with your portfolio
- Maintain and proactively upsell opportunities in your portfolio such as relevant product SKUs, auto deliveries, gifting opportunities, etc.
- Partner and influence key cross functional leaders to develop tools, products, and experiences that will improve account performance.
- Constantly seeking and giving constructive feedback to optimize our processes and make our efforts more efficient
- Contribute a "by any means necessary" mentality to drive success to your portfolio
What We Offer
- 1-2 years experience in Account Management & Client Success
- Obsessed with cultivating genuine and successful relationships
- Coachable and welcomes feedback for continuous self-improvement
- Collaborator and strong cross-functional partnership style/strategy.
- Experience using and navigating G-Suite & Sales CRMs, including all data reporting functions. Experience with Looker is a plus.
- Ability to identify business needs and form innovative solutions
- Adaptable and can think on your feet. Failure isn't an option!
- Willingness to move quickly and adjust with all the nuances of a new division
- Strong communication skills: ability to craft high-impact communication to clients & partners, internal teams, and company leadership
- We have a hybrid work environment in our beautiful and state of the art office in Jersey City**
- A challenging role in a rapidly evolving business
- Competitive compensation, benefits, and 401K Match
- Paid Maternity, Adoption and Paternity leave
- And all the Nuts.com snacks your heart desires + a 40% employee discount
Nuts.com is an affirmative action and equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, age, protected veteran or disabled status, or genetic information.