Farmer’s Fridge is on a mission to make it simple for everyone to eat well. We serve healthy, handcrafted meals and snacks from our growing network of 500+ Smart Fridges (software-enabled vending machines). We are striving to change the food system from the ground up – one Fridge or delivery at a time.
We are a team that cares -– about the business, the impact our product makes, and each other. We are data-driven, innovative, and quick to move on a good idea. We are looking for people who want to collaborate in an entrepreneurial, inclusive culture and have a passion to succeed.
About the Role:
We are looking for an Account Executive (Field Sales Rep) to play a pivotal role in our company’s growth. Farmer’s Fridge recently expanded from our humble beginnings with a few Fridges in Chicago to a multi-vertical, national business, and we are scaling quickly. Our continued growth relies on creating new relationships with partners. If you love driving material growth through closing new business, and you are hyper-diligent and organized, this role may be for you. As a Sales Exec, you will work to grow existing markets by forging new partnerships in our Dallas Market.
75% Travel within the Dallas-Fort Worth Market
What You’ll Do:
- Proactively and strategically schedule new partner meetings to maximize the amount of time you are meeting with partners
- Educate prospective partners on Farmer’s Fridge products/services through presentations and product demonstrations
- Manage all active opportunities assigned from the sales cycle to Fridge Placement
- Cultivate strategic partnerships to drive market expansion
- Drive market growth and expansion by networking and sharing the Farmer’s Fridge story to those that are unfamiliar
- You will be primarily focused on selling into the healthcare and education spaces in our Dallas market
What are we looking for you to have as a Sales Executive?
- 2+ years of experience selling in a B2B or B2C environment
- Experience using Salesforce or a comparable CRM
- Ability to travel throughout the Dallas Market
- Sales experience with a track record of hitting growth targets
- Able to build networks to effectively navigate relationships to connect with decision-makers
Farmer’s Fridge Diversity Statement:
"Don’t meet every single requirement? Studies have shown that women and people of color are less likely to apply to jobs unless they meet every single qualification. At Farmer’s Fridge, we are dedicated to building a diverse, inclusive, and authentic workplace, so if you’re excited about this role but your past experience doesn’t align perfectly with every qualification in the job description, we encourage you to apply anyways. You may be just the right candidate for this or other roles.”
Benefits at Farmer's Fridge:
In This Together - We stay connected, whether in person or virtually. We encourage transparency through monthly town hall meetings and weekly financial updates. Participation ranges from sampling and providing feedback on the new menu items we’re coming up with in our test kitchen to contributing meaningfully to our DEIB committee. We enjoy cross-functional lunch & learns, social hours, and game nights but also respect that you have a life outside of work.
Happier Weekdays - Each day at work should fill you with joy. We're a fun and passionate group, and we don't take ourselves too seriously. Bring your unique self to work, dress comfortably, and always feel free to share your thoughts and opinions. We encourage curiosity; there's no hierarchy here when we're all swapping ideas.
Never run on empty - Daily Farmer's Fridge meal, Thursday charcuterie, draft cold brew and beer, office snacks, and Friday happy hours are just some of the offerings to make sure you aren't distracted by a growling stomach.
Innovate & Elevate - We're all teachers and learners. You'll grow, and help grow the company through cross-functional collaboration, open access to leadership, and regular business updates. You have a direct impact on the company’s bottom line. You can also impact your personal bottom line by participating in our 401(k) plan that includes a company match with immediate vesting.