Anywhere in the US (Remote)
Years of Experience
5 to 10 years of Total Sales Experience
$120k - $150k Base | Double OTE
We have grown 1600% in the last year & are in the top 100 fastest-growing Fintechs in Silicon Valley.
Interface.ai provides an Intelligent Virtual Assistant (IVA) to FIs to automate calls and customer inquiries across multiple channels and engage their customers with financial insights and upsell/cross-sell. Our IVA is transforming financial institutions’ call centers from a cost to a revenue center.
Our core technology is built 100% in-house with several breakthroughs in Natural Language Understanding. Our parser is built based on zero-shot learning that helps us to launch industry-specific IVA that can achieve over 90% accuracy on Day 1.
We are 85+ people strong with employees spread across India and US locations. Many of them come from ML teams at Apple, Microsoft, and Salesforce in the US along with enterprise architects with over 20+ years of experience building large-scale systems. Our India team consists of people from ISB, IIMs, and many who have been previously part of early-stage startups. Founders come from Banking and Enterprise Technology backgrounds with previous experience scaling companies from scratch to $50M+ in revenues.
We are a fully remote team
Careers - https://interface.zohorecruit.com/jobs/Join-interface
LinkedIn - https://www.linkedin.com/company/interface-ai/
As an Account Executive, you will be:
- Driving revenue and growth for the organization in the assigned states of the US by increasing sales through all possible channels
- Persistently sourcing new sales opportunities through outbound cold calls and emails
- Understanding customer needs and requirements and demonstrates the value in the first interaction
- Building meaningful, consultative, and value-added relationships
- Managing multiple qualified opportunities simultaneously through the sales process and closure
- Closing sales and achieve quarterly and annual quotas
- Performing and lead effective online and in-person presentations and meetings
- Identifying opportunities to up-sell and cross-sell
- Preparing and presenting reports on KPIs
You can be a great fit if you have the following qualifications:
- Proven track record of success driving revenue through discovering, prospecting, and creating new business
- Ability to prove consistent delivery against revenue targets.
- Have at least 5 years of experience as a Sales Account Executive selling Enterprise Software, of which at least 2+ years involved a complex solution sales process
- Experience managing the sales cycle from business champion to C Level
- Experience selling Enterprise Software in the Customer Experience and Fintech domain is preferred
- Experience selling to the BFSI domain is preferred
- Great interpersonal and communication skills
- Have good negotiation skills
- Have knowledge of Sales CRMs
- Preferably worked in a startup of <200 employees
- Are extremely self-motivated
- Have the ability to learn quickly
- Have a growth Mindset
- Have Emotional Maturity
- Have outstanding problem-solving abilities
- Have a sense of ownership and pride in your performance and its impact on the company’s success
- Acclimatize and adapt quickly; willing to be part of our ambitious growth plans
- Are passionate about the possibilities at the intersection of AI + Banking and have a passion for working within the high-growth Fintech AI space
- Enthusiastic and passionate