ONES is looking for a Pre-Sales Solutions Engineer experienced in solving our customer problems and closing enterprise deals. Pre-Sales Solutions Engineer will work with the enterprise sales team to understand the needs of ONES' customers, plan enterprise sales cycles, provide compelling value-based demonstrations, support enterprise Proof of Concepts, and ultimately close deals.
- Present clear and high effectively presentation of ONES’ product and solutions value to customers
- Provide high-quality and customized product solutions based on deep business analysis to ensure final customer decision on ONES
- Deep understanding and insight of the current state and future directions of SaaS develop project management industry, and capable to work out general solutions
- Working with regional sales leaders to develop customer service strategies and SOP to achieve sales targets
- 2+ years of software pre-sales experience
- Bachelor's degree or above
- Pre-sales work experience with B2B SaaS, IT consulting, and cloud solutions is preferred
- Excellent product solution design ability and good product-oriented
- Clear understanding of R&D project management, agile, DevOps; certified with PMP, ACP is preferred
- PMP, ACP certificate is preferred
- Ability to work in a fast-paced international environment, and take the initiative to get work done.
ONES Group, the fast-growing software company, takes the mission to serve worldwide enterprises with software. Founded in 2015, ONES has global businesses operating in the United States, Japan,Thailand, Singapore, and China, with over 600 employees across the world. Our main products include ONES.com, Answer.dev, Tower, WizNote, etc.
ONES has obtained investments of over $100 million in funds, such as 5Y Capital, SBCVC, and GIC, etc.
- ONES builds up an all-in-one platform with software development management products designed for high performance and availability, which supports teams and companies from all over the world to release their software faster and better.