This Sales Account Executive will lead the charge for generating new sales and relationships for CHR Engineering Services. The main responsibility for this role is to achieve new sales quota within their territory. CHR is seeking to aggressively grow its services and products in the broadband service provider market, especially with rural electric cooperatives/utilities providing broadband services, with a highly motivated and energized individual who looks forward to the challenge of helping to build and grow our business.
What you will do:
- Achieve new sales quota for Engineering Services.
- Responsible for prospecting, presenting and closing deals that provide new and profitable revenue to CHR.
- Meet or exceed annual sales objectives within assigned sales territory/market segments.
- Manage all aspects of the sales cycle including qualification of opportunities, development of a sales strategy, and coordination of all sales team resources, final negotiation and closing of contracts.
- Keep up to date information in CHR’s systems of record.
- Provide timely and accurate management reports including forecasts.
- Leveraging partners and existing customers in territory to support sales efforts.
- For all sales opportunities, accurately forecast all sales opportunities.
- Accountable for CHR’s response to RFP’s for the assigned solution or services.
- Develop and deliver non-binding Proposals that address: Client Pain Points & CHR’s Unique Value Proposition.
- Assist sales operations to draft executable Statements of Work and other agreements.
- Presentation of Statements of Work along with the associated pricing and supporting contractual documents for client signature.
You must have:
- 4 year Bachelor’s degree.
- Minimum of 5 years technical sales experience. Experience in selling into rural electric cooperatives/utilities segment is a plus.
- Proven track record of meeting new sales goals objectives.
- Excellent interpersonal communication skills.
- Excellent verbal and written English skills.
- Strong negotiation skills.
- Ability to qualify sales opportunities, apply knowledge of clients need and establish a value proposition that results in new business.
- Ability to effectively utilize MS Office (Word, PowerPoint, Excel, and Outlook).
Work - Remotely
Base Pay rate: 85,000$ - 95,000$ yearly.
Variable Compensation: 2x base.
Travel: As needed to achieve new sales goals within territory/market segments assigned.