About Credo AI
Credo AI is a venture-backed company headquartered in Northern California on a mission to empower organizations to deliver Responsible AI (RAI) at scale. Credo AI brings context-driven governance and risk assessment to ensure compliant, fair, transparent, and auditable development and use of AI. Our goal is to move RAI development from purely an “ethical” choice to an obvious one. We aim to do this both by making it easier for organizations to integrate RAI practices into their AI development processes and by collaborating with policymakers to set up appropriate ecosystem incentives. Our ultimate goal is to reduce the fairness, security, compliance, or transparency risks associated with deploying AI systems, allowing companies to capture the tremendous benefits of AI while mitigating unintended negative consequences.
Credo AI is more than a software platform; it’s a movement to ensure that AI is in service of humanity. We are a global, remote company with expertise in building amazing software products, technical policy, social science, and, of course, AI. Our CEO and technical policy advisors have been part of the World Economic Forum, the Mozilla Foundation, and the Biden Administration. Find a bit more about us and our founder here . To learn more about our company key milestones in 2022, check out our Year in review blog .
At Credo AI, we believe the needs of AI Governance and Responsible AI are immense, so you will have the opportunity (and indeed the responsibility) for significant ownership. Join us in shaping the future of AI!About The Role
Credo AI is seeking a highly motivated and strategic Sales Evangelist to help bolster our growth in the rapidly evolving RAI ecosystem.
Reporting in the Director of Sales, this role is a unique opportunity to contribute in a meaningful way to high visibility, high impact projects at a very exciting time for the company. Credo AI is an innovative, high-growth, customer-focused company in a brand-new market. If you have experience building relationships, building and managing complex enterprise SaaS sales processes and you want to continue building a winning career in a mission-driven organization, we’d love to hear from you.Role Responsibilities Include
The Sales Evangelist (Sales Engineer +) is responsible for fueling Credo AI’s growth in North America. We are searching for an experienced sales engineering professional who is excited by the prospect of working at the bleeding edge of high-tech in a rapidly growing start-up. Key facets of the position include:
- Serve as trusted technical advisor to prospective customers and become an expert on Credo AI’s product offerings
- Communicate and showcase Credo AI’s business and technical value proposition, technical differentiation, and integration points with existing customer technical ecosystem/workflows
- Drive technical sales relationships and own the customer’s success during pre-sales activities
- Partner with Sales Team to qualify revenue opportunities
- Communicate customer priorities across cross-functional teams at Credo AI including; Product, Engineering, Marketing, and Customer Success
- Lead discovery meetings to understand and uncover customer business/technical challenges and existing technology stack
- Conduct and coordinate Credo AI’s demonstrations, Proofs-of-Concept (POC), and evaluations to demonstrate the business value articulated in the usage scenarios to prove that Credo AI delivers the needed value and ROI better than our competitors
- Coordinate company-wide resources to drive technical engagements forward and provide answers/guidance to customer’s questions
- Influence roadmap and GTM decisions, infusing prospective customer priorities into every decision we make
- Support and strategize with partner networks to expand Credo AI support within customers
- Assist in sales pipeline building activities including attendance at live and/or virtual trade-shows and industry conferences, working with marketing / partners on webinars, events, and other activities specified by sales and sales engineering management
- Strong intellectual curiosity, especially around being able to map business problems to systems that leverage machine learning
- Experience in technical pre-sales or consulting in a fast paced environment preferred but not required.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills, and comfortable talking to all levels of customer teams, from individual contributors to C-level executives.
- Knowledge of data science/machine learning algorithms (ex. supervised, semi-supervised, unsupervised, classical, deep learning), their applications and drawbacks
- Experience with cloud services (AWS, Azure, GCP)
- Understanding of the machine learning lifecycle (feature generation, model training, model deployment, batch and real time scoring, monitoring, and maintenance) and engineering (“MLops”) considerations
- Understanding of the governance considerations in the ML/AI ecosystem
- Experience configuring on-prem applications in an enterprise security environment
- Fully aligned with our Operating Principles: Discipline, Ownership, Velocity, Execution
- Comfortable in a fast-paced, global team