If you are a Customer Success Manager with B2B and Salesforce experience, please read on!
We are a provider of Enterprise Cloud Software that offers a Platform-as-a-Service (PaaS) Cloud solution for collecting, processing, and delivering remote video and analytic data. Our primary objective is to provide secure access to actionable intelligence from the Edge to the Cloud, enabling authorized end-users to receive push notifications and take appropriate action. Our comprehensive solution includes proprietary software, as well as ruggedized hardware and electronics, making it easy to deploy self-powered remote systems on the Edge, whether mobile or fixed, in virtually any location around the world.
Top Reasons to Work with Us
- Competitive Salary: $100k-140k (DOE)
- Employee stock options
- Quarterly incentives
- Generous benefits, including large coverage of premiums (medical/dental/vision)
- 401(k) with 4% match and immediate vesting
What You Will Be Doing
Your main responsibility will be to cultivate strong and enduring connections with customers, ensuring their contentment with the company's services and products. If any issues arise with the services or products provided, it will be your duty to identify and resolve them promptly, ensuring customer satisfaction. In addition to leading technical support for our customers, you will also be accountable for ensuring that all their needs are met.
What You Need for this Position
Atleast 5+ years of experience with:Nice To Have
So, if you are a Customer Success Manager with experience, please apply today!
Colorado employees will receive paid sick leave. For additional information about available benefits, please contact Malinda GonzalezEmail Your Resume In Word To
Looking forward to receiving your resume through our website and going over the position with you. Clicking apply is the best way to apply, but you may also:
- Please do NOT change the email subject line in any way. You must keep the JobID: linkedin : MG18-1730670 -- in the email subject line for your application to be considered.***
Malinda Gonzalez - Recruiter - CyberCoders
Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.CyberCoders, Inc is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.Your Right to Work
– In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.