Chief Revenue Officer
$50-$55K base +$ 20k commissions = $70-75k OTE
I'm Pete—CRO here at Pinpoint.We're a high-growth, HR-tech scale-up building and selling software that helps in-house talent acquisition teams attract, hire, and retain the best talent.
We're growing more than 100% / year and right now and did 130% of target last year.
We're building a Sales Development team from scratch and looking for our first two SDRs. This is an opportunity to get in at the start, working directly with leadership, and the chance to fast track your career into a management or individual contributor role (as an SDR or AE).
Before we dive into the detail, here are a few things that might make you say "hell, yeah" or "hell, no":
- This is a hybrid role with the option to work remote or in the office on a schedule that suits you.
- You will be a founding member of our new SDR team and help us build out our new outbound motion.
- We don't have a large sales team with lots of managers / team leads yet so you'll be expected to invest in learning and improving yourself, and sharing what you learn with the team.
- We have a mature product, with a great product-market fit and large TAM.
- We're growing fast and this role is key to our growth. You're expected to be fully ramped in a maximum of three months.
- You'll have a sizable workload with lots to manage and we have high expectations in terms of speed and quality of follow up with prospects.
- Our HQ is in Jersey, UK and have a distributed remote team across the UK and US. About 50% of our clients are US-based at this time.
About the Role:
If you're a self-starter who wants to join a high-growth business and who's keen to make a massive impact in a sales team that's still finding its feet, we want to hear from you. Day-to-day, you'll be:
- Engaging with potential customers to assess mutual fit through calls, emails, and social media
- Providing timely and accurate forecasts and clear visibility on performance by keeping our CRM system up to date
- Documenting and sharing what you're testing and learning so that the whole team can learn from your experience
- Contributing to team projects to develop and refine our sales process
- Working closely with Account Executives to build a pipeline and secure deals
- Identifying high-potential businesses, verticals, and markets, and developing and executing outbound strategies to attract them to Pinpoint
- Launching and testing new outbound channels and determining how best to scale them
- Providing a great experience for our prospective customers
- 1+ years' SDR or BDR experience at a growth stage SaaS business.
- Evidence that your written communication is precise and compelling, with great attention to detail.
- A proven track record consistently exceeding quota in a similar role.
- Exceptional listening skills and the ability to assess information quickly.
- A desire and ability to perform exceptionally well in an ambiguous and fast-paced environment.
What We Offer:
We're committed to being an exceptional workplace and company for whom you are proud to work. To that end, we offer some great benefits, including:
- Gold-plated healthcare: Enjoy the best medical, dental, and optical coverage money can buy. We've got you and your family covered for all eventualities
- Unlimited holidays: Everyone needs a healthy, happy, and productive life without restrictive holiday limits
- Mental Health Support: Unlimited access to therapists and mental health resources
- Flexible, remote working: We want you to work when and where you're most productive, whether you're an early bird or a night owl
- Meaningful equity: You'll contribute to the team's success, so you deserve to share in it. To that end, everyone on our team gets a meaningful equity allocation.
- Generous Paid Parental Leave: To help support new parents in the workplace, we offer paid leave to both parents
- Professional Development: Annual funds are made available to support both your personal and professional development
- Top-of-the-line equipment: We'll set you up with the right tools to do your best work—starting with a MacBook Pro, 4K monitors, and the right software to get the job done
- A team that cares: You'll be joining a team of intelligent, capable, and helpful people that want you to win, our clients to be wowed, and our business to grow. Learn more about our Revenue team here.