With an enviable, multi award winning product portfolio, IntelligenceBank is leading the way when it comes to innovative marketing operations solutions.
A rapidly scaling, innovative and enthusiastic organisation, we believe in surrounding ourselves with good people. We strive to deliver the best outcomes for our customers, our partners and our people and to deliver on our brand promise to “Make Work Seem Less”.
We're proud of our career pathways and have a proven track record of developing people into new roles within the company, just like our Sales Development Representative (SDR)!
Right now our SDR team in North America is looking for someone new to join them! Reporting to the SVP Growth, our SDRs are responsible for the generation of new business leads for IntelligenceBank’s rapidly growing US and Canadian operations.
Here's a snapshot of what you'll be doing:
- Work closely with the US and Canadian account executives to develop targeted lists, call strategies and messages to drive leads that convert to active opportunities.
- Set appointments (face to face or web-based demos) for Account Executives to feed the new business pipeline
- Engage in high-level conversations with a range of clients, typically in the C-level space
- Build a deep understanding of our clients, their markets and the business opportunity
- Research and profile a range of targeted accounts to build a pipeline
- Strategic prospecting, social targeting, cold calling and emailing. Editing and maintaining outbound scripts and templates as directed by the SVP of Growth.
- Provide insights to "what prospects are saying" and types of sales collateral that are needed.
- Meet or exceed targets for qualified leads, calls, appointments set and other activity metrics
- Utilise a wide variety of tools for lead generation, emailing, call scheduling and researching of target organisations
- Support and implement marketing initiatives as required.
- Maintain a CRM database of all leads and activities undertaken and report on time
We’re looking for a driven individual who is keen to get in on the ground floor of a growing business. You’re comfortable working at pace and in a greenfield environment. Change is constant here so we’re always looking for self-starters who can roll up their sleeves and crack on! To ensure your success in the role we do have a few key requirements so read on and see if any of these align with your skills and experience:
- Previous experience in SaaS or tech solutions sales with a track record of meeting company objectives and quotas
- Demonstrated experience in an Outbound SDR role
- Experience with standard suite of SDR Sales Tools (Salesforce, Outreach/Salesloft, Sales Navigator, LinkedIn etc)
- High level of business and commercial acumen with a creative and analytical approach to business development and market penetration
- Exceptional interpersonal and negotiation skills to engage and influence customers and internal stakeholders at all levels
- Strong organisational skills and attention-to-detail with the ability to prioritise well in a fast-paced, dynamic work environment
- Excellent presentation skills with the ability to demonstrate software platforms and articulate product features and capabilities to business stakeholders.
Our Company Expectations
IntelligenceBank has a strong culture of innovation, going the extra step for our customers, and collaboration amongst team members. We believe our people are our most important asset and cultural fit is a very important part of the hiring process. The following are the personal aspects we look for in each candidate.
- Be a team player, and work well with others.
- Respect colleagues and clients.
- Contribute new ideas to benefit the overall business.
- Have positive attitude and "go the extra mile".
- Constantly look for ways to promote or improve the business and product.
- Timely attendance to all meetings, and timely reporting (when required)
Once you’ve applied, your application will be reviewed by one of our team and you’ll be updated by phone or email regarding its status.
Our application process includes face to face/zoom interviews covering behavioural and practical/technical questions that address our values as well as the requirements of the role you’ve applied for and, finally, references and criminal history checks. We’ll make sure we give you as much support as you need to help you prepare for the interview – if you need anything just ask!
So apply now and we look forward to getting to learn more about you!
"We're a 2023 Circle Back Employer & commit to replying to every applicant."