At Booster we're on a mission to accelerate the transition to clean, environmentally friendly, cost effective energy by creating the first fuel agnostic energy supply chain. We believe the adoption of alternative energies is slow because of access and we've begun to change that with our disruptive new supply platform. By delivering the right fuel to the right vehicle at the right time we create efficiency across the entire energy process. We've successfully applied this model to fossil fuels reducing carbon emissions by 1.1 lbs of CO₂ emissions with each delivery. Bio and alternative fuels are next. We're the catalyst to better energy for you, your community and our planet.About the Role:
We are looking for an ambitious, articulate, high energy Account Executive that will be responsible for growing the Booster Fleet business through full cycle sales. This position will work to identify, understand, and consult Corporate Fleets across the markets we serve to help them better understand their operation and how Booster can help.
You will be the face and voice of your market. As such, you'll need to be within commutable distance to your market for both prospect and customer visits.About The Team:
The Sales team is growing Booster through brand awareness and capturing market share both nationally and at the local level. We help the fastest growing companies reduce labor spend, increase productivity, and reduce their carbon footprint by ensuring their fleet assets are always ready to go.What you'll do:
What are we looking for:
- Own the end to end sales process of Booster products and services to a set of existing customers and new prospects
- Collaborate with corporate fleets on how to improve their operation through streamlined fuel process, transparency of pricing, and customer support
- Have ownership over the full sales cycle and customer
- Experience selling to SMB owners to C-Suite along with field level acquisition to uncover initiatives and pain points to map back our solutions across multiple lines of business
- Build account strategy and territory plan
- Generate pipeline that leads to closed revenue and quota attainment
- Accurately forecast
- Sell on value and ROI vs. technical functionality
- Strategize and partner with sales and operations leadership on new tactics to identify and close new leads
- Be the voice of the customer. Partner closely with operational, product and marketing teams to document learnings from sales processes to help us build out a best-in-class product
- Have a deep understanding of the way businesses operate, how private and public companies make decisions, and the priorities that drive decisions from the C-level
Salary: $140,000-$175,000 (OTE)
- 3-7 years of experience in sales within a relevant fast-paced environment (selling to fleet/O&G a plus)
- Passionate about achieving individual and team success. Self-driven, motivated and results oriented
- Team Player: your energy, industry knowledge and overall sales skills can level up the whole team
- Adaptable, entrepreneurial, and a persistent go-getter focused on continuous improvement
- Ability to think, plan and sell strategically while managing a book of 50 logos
- Possess a consultative, customer centric selling philosophy
- High integrity, ethics, and team-building abilities
- Polished communication skills; ability to deliver Booster's message to senior executives as well as all levels of management and field personnel
- Familiar with key sales tools: Salesforce.com, SalesLoft / Outreach.io, DialPad or similar VoIP Dialers, Google Docs, Sheets, Slides
Not sure if you meet the qualifications? Apply anyway! We're building a diverse team with perspectives from every industry. If you find yourself meeting some but not all of the above, we'd still love to hear from you!
What makes Booster different?
Check us out!
- Committed to Equity and Inclusion and you'll notice it in our process
- 100% employer paid medical, dental, vision, disability and life insurance coverage for employees!
- Unlimited PTO
- Stock Options at a fast-growing startup with strong VC backing
PR News Wire, Booster's Mobile Energy Service Expands
Fleet Management Weekly, Booster Expands its Mobile Energy Technology Platform to Include On-Demand Electric Vehicles Charging Capability
Dallas Innovates, Booster Builds on Renewables Delivery Partnership
Booster continues to win awards: Forbes Top Startup Employers 2021, PRWeek's 2021 Hall of Femme, SVBJ's 2020 40 Under 40, Business Intelligence Group's 2019 Sustainability Service of the Year, and Women in Trucking's 2019 Top Companies for Women to Work for in Transportation.
Individuals seeking employment at Booster are considered without regards to race, religion, color, national origin, ancestry, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, marital status, age, physical or mental disability or medical condition (except where physical fitness is a valid occupational qualification), genetic information, veteran status, or any other consideration made unlawful by federal, state or local laws.
Booster does not discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant.
Disclaimer: The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by associates assigned to this classification. They are not to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of personnel so classified. All personnel may be required to perform duties outside of their normal responsibilities from time to time, as needed.
Booster doesn't accept unsolicited agency resumes and won't pay fees to any third-party agency or firm that doesn't have a signed agreement with Booster