Our client is disrupting the CLM industry with the most modern, AI-charged solution available. Their software unites the enterprise to accelerate contracting velocity and is delivered via a multi-tenant cloud solution, architected on a scalable SaaS platform. Their customers include Fortune 500 organizations in gaming, media, medical devices, and global manufacturing.
- Title: Enterprise Account Executive
- Role Type: Full sales cycle – 50% hunter
- Location: 100% remote US
- Reports To: VP of Sales
- Industry: Contract Lifecycle Management (CLM) – SaaS
- Avg. Deal Size: $250K+
- Avg. Sales Cycle: 6 months +
Compensation and Benefits:
- Salary Range: $130,000 - $165,000
- Total Compensation (OTE): $260,000 / $330,000 (50/50)
- Benefits: Health, Dental, Vision, 401K, Life, Unlimited PTO
- Quota: $750,000 ARR year 1 prorated
What’s in it for you?
- An uncapped, leveraged compensation package with a highly competitive base salary.
- A dedicated one-on-one onboarding program designed to accelerate learning and goal achievement, delivered by an accomplished leadership team dedicated to your personal success.
- Variety of benefits plan and family-friendly work environment with opportunities for advancement.
- Support by an active account team, including SDRs, and Solution Consultant
- Ongoing management, training, mentorship, and coaching support.
You should apply if:
- You have 5+ years of enterprise SaaS sales experience
- You enjoy a fast-paced challenging SaaS startup environment with growth potential
- You enjoy working autonomously, aspire to grow as an elite performer, and are committed to selling against the status quo
- You excel in the use of remote networking and prospecting strategies
- You are accustomed to generating 50% of your own leads to overachieve revenue targets.
- You have a verifiable history of achieving $1M + in annual sales
- You have experience selling CLM/legal solutions into corporate environments, preferred but not required.
Product and target market:
- Product: Contract Lifecycle Management (CLM) – Enterprise SaaS
- Target Market: Tech/Software, Media, Medical Device, Gaming, Manufacturing, / $500M + annual revenue
- Buyer Persona: CEO, COO, Head of Legal, Legal Ops, Rev Ops
What we are looking for:
We are seeking a proven Enterprise Account Executive who is ready to make their mark and grow their career. Ideal candidates will be highly productive and self-motivated while working from their own professional home-based office environment. As a top performer, you will be expected to invest in daily account, deal, and activity planning, as well as your own preparation via CRM and other enablement tools. You will be expected to deliver a high level of self-management, including sales process execution and data collection, opportunity management, and forecast accuracy.
- Deliver the goal setting, planning, and time management required to meet performance targets.
- Help us reach our growth goals by developing and executing cold and warm outreach plans to reach and establish rapport with decision-makers.
- Activate sales channels, build a qualified pipeline, lead complex sales cycles, and close at 2+ deals per quarter.
- Use CRM to collect high-quality data for your own dashboard analysis, self-management and action-planning.
- Rapidly improve your working knowledge of the market, each customer, and buyer persona.
- Work closely with your leader to optimize the sales process, methodology, and technology.
- Maintain standards of integrity, culture, and respect for customers & team members.