Persistent Systems is seeking an Inside Sales and Salesforce Specialist, who will sit on-site in the New York City office, and be responsible for the initial engagement with brand new potential clients. This engagement will include gathering an understanding of the potential client’s networking requirements as well as fielding any initial questions regarding Persistent technical capabilities or product offerings. You will also be responsible for delivering all due diligence gathered on these initial calls to the relevant sales vertical, to be determined based on the information gathered in the call. Additionally, you will be tasked with creating and implementing strategies that can optimize our initial inquiry fielding process as well as how we track these new leads through the sales process.
- Qualify and distribute new sales opportunities from inbound leads
- Methodically log and track open Leads to ensure they are actioned by the sales team
- Support tradeshows through lead gathering, lead import, booth support, and setup
- Identify process improvement opportunities for lead intake, logging or distribution processes
- Respond to new inquiries within one business day of receipt
- Maintain basic knowledge of Wave Relay in order to provide basic qualification to incoming leads whether via email or in person at a tradeshow
- Manage Lead approval requests as well as Account approval requests
- Partner with Marketing for continued improvement efforts with Pardot and lead intake
- Provide regular reporting to Management of lead conversion metrics and Campaign ROI
- Support the Salesforce Manager in the development of new Salesforce processes and procedures
- Support Salesforce auditing to ensure process compliance for current Salesforce processes and ones to be developed
- Support Salesforce end users through help desk support, training, and feedback loops
- Strong communication skills both verbal and written coupled with excellent follow up and customer service skills.
- Collaborative with a creative, strategic and effective approach
- Strong technical skills and research capabilities with the ability to utilize multiple platforms simultaneously
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
- At least 2 years of Sales/Business Development experience with commercial or government customers
- At least 2 years of experience working with the CRM, Salesforce.com as admin support
- Experience working with matrixed sales teams
- Presentation and reporting skills
- Marketing automation experience
- Applicant must have the ability to obtain a United States Security Clearance
- Master’s degree in Business a related field
- 5+ years of experience in Sales/Business Development with a demonstrated track record of revenue growth
- Demonstrated expert level knowledge of Networking and Radio Frequency (RF) technology.
- Demonstrated experience growing and maintaining the customer base for a United States Department of Defense (DoD) contractor or commercial customers
The pay for this role can vary from $90,000 to $100,000 a year based on the selected individual's education and experience. Persistent Systems, LLC offers a comprehensive benefits package including medical, dental, vision, life, and disability insurance; paid time off; flexible spending accounts; 401(k) plan with company match; fitness membership reimbursement; tuition assistance; mental health benefits; and veterinary benefits.