This private independent software vendor and ServiceNow partner is looking for an Account Executive who knows how to ask for the order and is a proven closer. You understand ServiceNow integrations, telephony and omni-channel solutions, and have sold SaaS licenses.
On a given day, you’ll likely…
- Identify and qualify opportunities to leverage company's complete tech offering for both SaaS software and services.
- Develop relationships with CTOs, CXO, CIOs, and service desk managers to understand business models, map organizations, and identify unique tech needs.
- Collaborate with target accounts, Inside Sales, and position offering as a long term advantage.
- Demonstrate the platform to prospects, partners, and provide weekly forecasting/pipeline.
- Provide consistent and timely follow-up communication, action steps, and collaborate on sales strategies.
- 5+ years of experience selling SaaS or complex technical solutions to enterprise accounts.
- Working knowledge of CRM or call center (telephony) sales a plus
- Experience managing client with complex master service agreements, Statements of Work and Service Orders.
- Strong local network to immediately start calling and closing.
- Comfortable cold calling and experience in a sales “hunter” role, prospecting for new logo clients.
- Documented history of making/exceeding quotas.
- Ability to travel up to 25% as needed
Benefits at a glance
- Competitive compensation package + equity ($135k-$150k base w/ $250k OTE first year) w/ additional kickers
- Comprehensive benefits - medical, dental, and vision
- 401(k) plan
- Growth and upward mobility
Once you apply, I'll contact you to connect on a brief call to discuss the company and details.