Online shopping has changed. Today’s eCommerce runs on selling products, not brands. SamCart is the only eCommerce software platform built for creators, by creators, who want to build a profitable digital business and experience personal freedom and growth.
Our Account Managers are responsible for retention of our current clients and identifying opportunities to add value to our customers and increase revenue through upsells and cross-sells. The success of your customers is your primary focus and obsession. You will be responsible for working with customers to ensure they are maximizing their potential on our platform and providing consultation when needed. You will understand our customers’ needs in depth, and build strategic relationships with key contacts across all tiers of users.
- Build long-term relationships with customer accounts throughout their time as a SamCart customer, improving overall retention and LTV.
- Meet and exceed quota by leveraging new products. features and developing tailored sales pitches to each client.
- Coordinate with Customer Success and Marketing to ensure customers optimize SamCart products and features and highlight new products as they relate to client needs.
- Analyze KPIs, trends, growth/lost business, upsell opportunities and provide actionable recommendations for team improvements.
- Maintain and grow sales by identifying new upsell and cross-sell opportunities to increase MRR/ARR.
- Support your partners in Customer Success by identifying at-risk clients, helping to resolve conflicts and providing solutions to help reduce churn..
- Partner internally with teams such as marketing and product to develop a strategic plan and run campaigns to increase engagement with clients.
- Maintain expert knowledge of the SamCart product including features, integrations, and offerings
- 2-5 years prior sales, customer success, or account management experience, preferably at a SaaS company
- Excellent communication skills – both written and verbal
- Self-driven and proactive nature, a comfort with ambiguity
- Tech-savvy, adaptable, and comfortable with frequent functionality updates
- Superior customer service skills – the ability to be responsive, compassionate, resourceful, organized and solution-oriented while maintaining a sense of humor
- Major plus if you have knowledge of the Salesforce, SalesLoft, Google Suite, and Slack
This is what you’ll love about SamCart
Our co-founders always say “Their success is our success” and we believe that about our people too! We want everyone to love their job at least 80% of the time and when you are successful, the whole team is successful.
- Each team has one offsite Hub Week per quarter to collaborate with your team members (and others!) and plan for the upcoming quarter.
- Diversity adds value to everything we do - We hire from and for a wide range of backgrounds and experiences to allow the team to bring their own unique ways of thinking and working to each project
- We have unlimited PTO with an encouraged 14-day minimum to empower our team members to maintain a healthy balance in their day-to-day lives.
- Yay, we have 401K!
- Health Insurance premiums are covered 100% by SamCart for you +1, be it a significant other or child.
- Supportive Parental leave policies for all parents
- Career growth and development are essential here at SamCart and we want all team members to build sustainable, future-proof and adaptable careers.
- Self-Care is important, which is why we offer a monthly wellness credit.
Our Core Values
Be Transparent - We communicate openly, thrive on feedback, and check our egos at the door.
Be Human - We operate with compassion and always assume positive intent.
Be an Owner - We are all owners of the business. We take pride in our work and know that the success of our customers and the business contributes to our individual success.
Be Creative and Commit - We collaborate, create resourceful solutions, and work as a team to get it done.
Be You - We are stronger together because of the unique qualities we each bring to the team. We believe in balance, making time for fun, and enjoying the work we do!
The US base salary range for this full-time position is $60,000-75,000. The range displayed on each job posting reflects the minimum and maximum target for new hire salaries for the position across all US locations. Within the range, individual pay is determined by factors including job-related skills, experience, and relevant education or training. Your recruiter can share more about the specific salary range for during the hiring process. Please note that the compensation details listed in US role postings reflect the base salary only, and does not include equity or benefits.