As a Solutions Engineer (f/m/d) you are actively involved in creating revolutionary customer apps on our Engineering Intelligent Network, that enables engineers to seamlessly interact with the products they created. Our Solution Engineering team is dedicated and involved in product development from design to deployment and beyond.
The ideal candidate for this role brings the will to envision and create things in a completely new way, the confidence to exchange new ideas freely, and the will to tackle problems directly.Tasks
YOUR MISSION – #SPREADYOURMISSION
- Work hand in hand with the Product Designers, Backend Engineers, Frontend Developers, and Product Owner in order to create outstanding customer solutions;
- Focus on problem-oriented development of Pilots and Proof of Concepts;
- Take a concept from idea to production-ready release;
- Develop responsive, user-centric, and performant code for our Web-Application and Cloud Infrastructure;
- Write clean, maintainable, and scalable code that complies with SOLID principles;
- Help set goals and technical direction while ensuring that they align with the goals of the business;
- Optimize the created components to maximize performance;
- Make sure the product code matches the documentation and testing (including reviews, Unit, integration, and end-to-end testing);
- Understand and integrate customer legacy system landscape and data into our solution.
YOUR EXPERIENCE – #SPREADYOURKNOWHOWMUST HAVES:
NICE TO HAVES:
- Successfully Completed technical studies (e.g. computer science, mechanical/electrical engineering);
- 3+ years of professional development experience with Python, the NumPy stack, or other major programming languages;
- Experience with Machine Learning;
- Experience working with GraphQL or microservices;
- Experience working with No-SQL and graph databases;
- Experience with the integration of customer-specific projects into a core application;
- Ability to plan and estimate tasks and then execute them efficiently;
- Perfect communication skills and fluency in English (German is an advantage).
- Comprehension of mechanical and/or electrical engineering;
- The desire to strive for code that reads like a book while not getting lost in details.**Seniority level is based on performance in the technical interviews and challenges. All employees have the opportunity to elevate at the rate of skill progression**
We care about your future:
- Unlimited contract;
- Ownership through equity/virtual shares;
- Optional Private Pension Scheme We care about your development:
- The annual budget for professional Learning & Development, subsidized Urban Sports membership, bike leasing scheme, and more;
- Be part of a competent, ambitious, and fun team that inspires us to perform our best, and grow both professionally and personally.
We care about respect:
- Flat organization;
- Solution-focused 360-degree communication and feedback.
We care about serious FUN!
- Engaging and simply extraordinary events such as #SpreadOut company outings, #SPREADOrigins, where we celebrate SPREAD’s cultural diversity, #SpreadTheNews, #Lunch&Learn and so much more!
- 30 days of vacation.
We care about innovation:
- Monthly time budget of 1 day dedicated to breaking out of daily tasks – facilitated with the Design Thinking Methodology.
- All the tech you need (cool tech stack, fully configured Pro laptop, monitors, gadgets, etc.)
- A commitment to our Vision to change how products are created and maintained, helping a whole industry to become more sustainable!